Discogs Tagger 5.71 (Updated: 2019-09-23)

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

tillmanj

Re: Discogs Tagger 4.47 (Updated: 2014-07-19)

Post by tillmanj » Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:11 am

crap_inhuman: replacing urlencode() with rawurlencode() may fix skywalka's error. I'll look closer tomorrow if it doesn't

crap_inhuman
Posts: 702
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:00 am
Location: Friedberg / Hessen / Germany
Contact:

Re: Discogs Tagger 4.47 (Updated: 2014-07-19)

Post by crap_inhuman » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:22 am

skywalka wrote:Thanx guys!

Another bug?:
Have you some more info about it ?? Which Discogs Release ? Log-File ?
Metal up your ass !
-----------------------------------------------
I added my first 2 videos on youtube. The language is german.

Discogs Autorisierung: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oryxKKtnEnc
Discogs Tagger Bedienung: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85Wk-5rd-W0

crap_inhuman
Posts: 702
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:00 am
Location: Friedberg / Hessen / Germany
Contact:

Re: Discogs Tagger 4.51 (Updated: 2014-07-27)

Post by crap_inhuman » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:31 am

Just released Version 4.51.

- Removed bug with & character in searchstring
- Removed bug with empty results

skywalka wrote:Thanx guys!

Another bug?:
Yes, it was a bug with empty results.
tillmanj wrote:crap_inhuman: replacing urlencode() with rawurlencode() may fix skywalka's error. I'll look closer tomorrow if it doesn't
I replaced urlencode() with rawurlencode() anyway.
Metal up your ass !
-----------------------------------------------
I added my first 2 videos on youtube. The language is german.

Discogs Autorisierung: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oryxKKtnEnc
Discogs Tagger Bedienung: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85Wk-5rd-W0

OfficiallyBrown

Re: Discogs Tagger 4.51 (Updated: 2014-07-27)

Post by OfficiallyBrown » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:31 am

When the internet explorer window comes up, It doesn't go away after 20 seconds when I log in, and I get two errors:
"Error #424 - Microsoft VBScript runtime error
Object required: 'objlE"
File: "C:\Users\----\AppData\Roaming\MediaMonkey\Scripts\DiscogsAutoTagWeb.vbs", Line: 1074, Column: 5"
And Then
"Error happened during script execution
Object required: "objlE"

crap_inhuman
Posts: 702
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:00 am
Location: Friedberg / Hessen / Germany
Contact:

Re: Discogs Tagger 4.51 (Updated: 2014-07-27)

Post by crap_inhuman » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:56 am

OfficiallyBrown wrote:When the internet explorer window comes up, It doesn't go away after 20 seconds when I log in, and I get two errors:
"Error #424 - Microsoft VBScript runtime error
Object required: 'objlE"
File: "C:\Users\----\AppData\Roaming\MediaMonkey\Scripts\DiscogsAutoTagWeb.vbs", Line: 1074, Column: 5"
And Then
"Error happened during script execution
Object required: "objlE"
Please copy/paste the access token and the access token secret into the options menu from Discogs Tagger. There are 2 text-fields. I still investigate this problem.

A question to all others : Is anyone here which it works without copy/paste ?
Metal up your ass !
-----------------------------------------------
I added my first 2 videos on youtube. The language is german.

Discogs Autorisierung: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oryxKKtnEnc
Discogs Tagger Bedienung: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85Wk-5rd-W0

wxdude
Posts: 98
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:02 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Discogs Tagger 4.51 (Updated: 2014-07-27)

Post by wxdude » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:14 am

crap_inhuman wrote:A question to all others : Is anyone here which it works without copy/paste ?
I did not have to copy/paste with a Windows XP machine, the IE explorer instance closes (IE8). With Win7/8 I had to use copy/paste, and recieved the same errors as OfficiallyBrown".

OfficiallyBrown

Re: Discogs Tagger 4.51 (Updated: 2014-07-27)

Post by OfficiallyBrown » Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:10 pm

crap_inhuman wrote: Please copy/paste the access token and the access token secret into the options menu from Discogs Tagger. There are 2 text-fields. I still investigate this problem.

A question to all others : Is anyone here which it works without copy/paste ?
How do I access the options? When I go to tools - extensions - Discogs Tagger, The options button isn't clickable.

crap_inhuman
Posts: 702
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:00 am
Location: Friedberg / Hessen / Germany
Contact:

Re: Discogs Tagger 4.51 (Updated: 2014-07-27)

Post by crap_inhuman » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:31 pm

wxdude wrote:
crap_inhuman wrote:A question to all others : Is anyone here which it works without copy/paste ?
I did not have to copy/paste with a Windows XP machine, the IE explorer instance closes (IE8). With Win7/8 I had to use copy/paste, and recieved the same errors as OfficiallyBrown".
Thank you for the answer ! It's weired, i program this script on my win 7 machine. :-?
OfficiallyBrown wrote:
crap_inhuman wrote: Please copy/paste the access token and the access token secret into the options menu from Discogs Tagger. There are 2 text-fields. I still investigate this problem.

A question to all others : Is anyone here which it works without copy/paste ?
How do I access the options? When I go to tools - extensions - Discogs Tagger, The options button isn't clickable.
You find the options here : Tools -> Options -> Under Library -> Discogs Tagger
Metal up your ass !
-----------------------------------------------
I added my first 2 videos on youtube. The language is german.

Discogs Autorisierung: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oryxKKtnEnc
Discogs Tagger Bedienung: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85Wk-5rd-W0

skywalka
Posts: 97
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:13 am

Re: Discogs Tagger 4.47 (Updated: 2014-07-19)

Post by skywalka » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:05 am

crap_inhuman wrote:
skywalka wrote:Thanx guys!

Another bug?:
Have you some more info about it ?? Which Discogs Release ? Log-File ?
Thought you could tell from the screenshot of the highlighted album.

I'll post log files from now on.

crap_inhuman
Posts: 702
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:00 am
Location: Friedberg / Hessen / Germany
Contact:

Re: Discogs Tagger 4.51 (Updated: 2014-07-27)

Post by crap_inhuman » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:45 am

skywalka wrote:
crap_inhuman wrote:
skywalka wrote:Thanx guys!

Another bug?:
Have you some more info about it ?? Which Discogs Release ? Log-File ?
Thought you could tell from the screenshot of the highlighted album.

I'll post log files from now on.
Thank you, finding a bug with the log file or release number is much easier. I searched the highlighted album at discogs, finding more than 10 releases, which i have to check to get the right one.
Metal up your ass !
-----------------------------------------------
I added my first 2 videos on youtube. The language is german.

Discogs Autorisierung: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oryxKKtnEnc
Discogs Tagger Bedienung: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85Wk-5rd-W0

OfficiallyBrown

Re: Discogs Tagger 4.51 (Updated: 2014-07-27)

Post by OfficiallyBrown » Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:54 pm

When I try to edit the options it only shows some of them and I cant scroll down
Image

popsmike
Posts: 174
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:02 am
Location: Hull,UK

Re: Discogs Tagger 4.51 (Updated: 2014-07-27)

Post by popsmike » Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:29 pm

The options window is resizeable. you can drag it from the bottom edge.

crap_inhuman
Posts: 702
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:00 am
Location: Friedberg / Hessen / Germany
Contact:

Re: Discogs Tagger 4.47 (Updated: 2014-07-19)

Post by crap_inhuman » Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:58 pm

tillmanj wrote:Glad that worked! Sometimes it's easier to do less (especially with PHP...) and let the language do its magic.

If you post a link to the Pastebin code when you put it up, I'll take a look. No promises though!
i drop the scripts on pastebin : http://pastebin.com/u/crap_inhuman

i try a new way to bypass the problems some user reported. I generate a guid and send it to the php script. The script store the access token and the guid in sql-db.
After that i request the access token from the db.

I release this part not yet.
Metal up your ass !
-----------------------------------------------
I added my first 2 videos on youtube. The language is german.

Discogs Autorisierung: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oryxKKtnEnc
Discogs Tagger Bedienung: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85Wk-5rd-W0

crap_inhuman
Posts: 702
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:00 am
Location: Friedberg / Hessen / Germany
Contact:

Re: Discogs Tagger 4.52 (Updated: 2014-08-11)

Post by crap_inhuman » Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:20 pm

Just released a new version. I changed the OAuth Authorization procedure.

I think, it's now easier to authorize the script. If anybody make other experience, please let me know !
Metal up your ass !
-----------------------------------------------
I added my first 2 videos on youtube. The language is german.

Discogs Autorisierung: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oryxKKtnEnc
Discogs Tagger Bedienung: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85Wk-5rd-W0

audre
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:50 pm

Re: Discogs Tagger 4.52 (Updated: 2014-08-11) - HAVING PROBL

Post by audre » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:43 pm

Hello, I've just installed this (thank you btw for all the hard work!)

I've just downloaded and installed the latest version. And the latest version of MM. I've got Windows 7.

And I'm having issues! I keep getting errors, though not always the same ones.

I've reinstalled, rebooted, run MM in admin mode and all the variants of this I can think of with no success. Usually it tells me I need to authorize.

So, I authorize the plugin:

*see the authorization at discogs --> http://screencast.com/t/F9b8decBCf

Then I get this acknowledgement:

http://www.germanc64.de/mm/oauth/oauth_ ... waVRPVGyVU

audre you have logged in successfully with Discogs!

AccessToken=sMbFDCqsIFpxkmSMqJgroYyzjKqkYVABwQGSfdnc
AccessTokenSecret=TVJbOuRMcvBGqTllxZDNPWWHmdvXLrOJxSKPCYvF

GUID=F010E8BC-981F-4369-93F9-873424215CC3

You can now close this window.

-------------

So I close that window but get errors like the following:

http://www.germanc64.de/mm/oauth/oauth_ ... A529C24292

Could not add accesstoken : Duplicate entry 'xrThBkIaAROdUTQTJkMJEQgQLaEeSungaWTHdgCu' for key 'PRIMARY'

----------------

At times, I can actually bring up a listing like so:

http://screencast.com/t/8ExXsq0JIJAG

It's brought up some info, but with an error.

Then MM crashes with the following error:

http://screencast.com/t/kjUnH3kXa




Any help much appreciated. This looks like a fantastic feature and I'd love to be able to use it while I'm organizing my collections!

Thank you again!

Post Reply