monkey flow

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

bushlover

monkey flow

Post by bushlover »

hi folks
having problems with monkey flow ..it will only display a few album covers

its the 4.0.21462 standard edition .....

I'm a bit of a numpty at theses sort of things ...its probs looking at me in the face

so thanks for any input you may have

bushlover :D
rrfpacker

Re: monkey flow

Post by rrfpacker »

This script has not been developed for quite a while and probably doesn't work with MM4. Are you aware MM4 has it's own "monkey flow"?

Post by Guest »

rrfpacker wrote:This script has not been developed for quite a while and probably doesn't work with MM4. Are you aware MM4 has it's own "monkey flow"?

Really? where is that in MM4
Danger72

Post by Danger72 »

View --> Show Art Browser with Details

Post by Guest »

Danger72 wrote:View --> Show Art Browser with Details
Well yes, that is an album art view, but that's not Monkeyflow or anything like it!

And for the OP I have MonkeyFlow working fine in MM4. It occasionally has cache issues but this is fixed by
deleting appdata\local\temp\monkeyflow cache. This is a small price to pay for a great addon.
rachelevans

Post by rachelevans »

I've been having that same problem myself.
bushlover

Post by bushlover »

many thanks for your answers and help ...... :P
rrfpacker

Post by rrfpacker »

Well yes, that is an album art view, but that's not Monkeyflow or anything like it!
I agree, MonkeyFlow is much better...I don't need the details and the covers are bigger. One of these days I might be brave and try to make it work with MM4.
ashenkin

Post by ashenkin »

I also like MonkeyFlow. I hope this doesn't count as hijacking (in which case i'll move this to a new thread), but is anyone else having the problem where, when you click on an album in MonkeyFlow, the track listings are doubled when "show art with details" is selected as the view? I recall having this problem in MM3, but don't remember how I fixed it.

thanks!
BKKKPewsey

Post by BKKKPewsey »

Everyone has the right to be stupid Image but some abuse the privilege
DeaneGee

Post by DeaneGee »

Monkey Flow is better and the covers are displayed bigger. With regards to the MM4, I don't how it functions but hopefully, someone can find an answer to this one. I'm still using MM3 as of now. :D
fizzjob

Post by fizzjob »

DeaneGee wrote:Monkey Flow is better and the covers are displayed bigger. With regards to the MM4, I don't how it functions but hopefully, someone can find an answer to this one. I'm still using MM3 as of now. :D
I've been using it with MM4 since it was a release candidate. Works the same for me as it did with MM3. Just have to make sure that MonkeyFlow.exe is in the Scripts/Auto folder in the program directory instead of in the Scripts/Auto folder in the user profile.
ashenkin

Post by ashenkin »

@fizzjob, you don't have problems with double track listings when your view is set to "Show Art with Details", and you select an album in MonkeyFlow?
fizzjob

Post by fizzjob »

ashenkin wrote:@fizzjob, you don't have problems with double track listings when your view is set to "Show Art with Details", and you select an album in MonkeyFlow?
To be honest, I never view my music that way, so I never even though to check.

But, huh, yeah, I see that too. Just using "Show Details" works normally.
ashenkin

Post by ashenkin »

thanks for checking, fizzjob. Glad to know I'm not the only one with the "quirk".