Monkey Rok 6.2 - Updated 06/07/2014

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

Sirandar888

Re: Monkey Rok 5.0 - Updated 09/03/2010

Post by Sirandar888 »

I uninstalled MR4.0 and tried 5.0

Crashes MM3 with a MSHTML error message

Could be a skin problem but I removed the Vision MR skin too. Still crashed

Any advice?
Back to 4.0 for now
Owyn

Post by Owyn »

@Trix:
Re. The ER for Lyrics+Comments text panel option on your list. I assume that what you will be doing is a new text panel option (that's been your track record so far).

I realized recently that the discrete Lyrics & Comments options would still be useful to other users and that my request could be interpreted as a merging of the options.

:D
Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum. (Ambrose Bierce)
I drink therefore I am. (Monty Python)
Vista 32bit Home Premium SP2 / MM3.2.1.1297 Gold / Last.Fm 1.0.2.22 / IE8
Dell Inspiron 530 (1.8 Core2 / 2GB)
Skin: Vitreous Blue
Scripts: Add/Remove Playstat|Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix|Album Art Tagger|Backup|Batch Art Finder|Calculate Cover Size|Case&Leading Zero Fixer|DB_Audit|DB_Clean|DB_Schema|Event Logger|Genre Finder|Lyricator|Magic Nodes|MM2VLC|Monkey Rok|MusicIP Tagger|PUID Generator|RegExp Find & Replace|Right Click for Scripts|Scriptreloader|SQL Viewer|Stats(Filtered)|Tagging Inconsistencies
Goodog

Post by Goodog »

Hey Trix

This is fantastic, thank you so much for this upgrade, it just about does everything I wanted it to do. Great work!

Best Regards

Goodog
Dreadlau

Post by Dreadlau »

Hello Trix.

Thank you for the update. Love the new hiding options, the full biography link, the new panels, ...
I added the cover panel and the Youtube video panel to my setup. And I'm having a lot of fun with them.
:)
Well I'm not gonna list all the enhancement you made for this version. But I love it.
MonkeyRok is now a must have for all monkey user.

You made an admirable work with this script (and a lot of others) and you made it all for free.
So again, a BIG thank you. :)

Some suggestions for future updates:

1: I'm currently running windows XP in 640X480. The options sheets don't work well with this resolution.
So I have to switch back and forth my resolutions settings. Maybe the options sheets could be made 640X480-friendly? Maybe with the use of scrollbars?

2: About the new video panel. If you double click on the youtube video. It opens in a new window with Internet explorer. Would it be possible that it opens in the default browser instead? (Firefox in my case)
If its not possible by clicking on the video, maybe there could be a little link in the panel to open the video in default browser.

3: would be nice if the show/ hide panel caption was accessible by right click menu.

edit: 4: Is it possible to add an option to disable the active-X warnings? Some users are afraid of modifying
the registry themselves. Or don't even know what it is.
Last edited by Dreadlau on Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Seven Ultimate X64 SP1 / Sansa Clip 2go (with RockBox)
Valeriano

Post by Valeriano »

Hello.

Would it be possible to add the other buttons and functions present in a player to the layout? By that I mean the time elapsed info (not only the position bar, which is already awesome), open file/location, continuous playback, shuffle tracks, auto DJ, and playlist. With that you could just hide the native player, which is a good thing in my opinion, since the Rok is so customizable.

Once (well, IF) this functionality is implemented, the tabbed themes thing is sorted out, and Dread M finishes the Agora Mk2 the for Rok 5.0, my MM will be pimped to the max.

Thanks.

EDIT: Hmm, maybe volume and position control with mouse wheel as well? Like, if you mouse over the volume bar, that bar is controlled. And the same with position.

EDIT2: Oh, and the possibility of setting track ratings from there too! That's probably asking a lot but... Well, then the Rok would completely and awesomely replace the native player (saving some space too!).
prikichi

Post by prikichi »

Thank you for all the work you do scripting. Without Trixmoto my MediaMonkey would be nice, you make it superbe!
I have a question. Lately I have been experimenting on running MediaMonkey over the network. We use Gold lifetime. The database and all tracks are on an external disk which is mapped on all computers. On the same harddisk we also have mediamonkey installed, including scripts and extensions. I installed monkey rok 5.0 (same happened with an earlier version) on the network version of mm and it shows me all panels, but nothing in them. I debugged and it showed the on_play was triggered for every song played, but nothing else. Should i maybe install some more on the external disk? Last FM was installed there too and it does show the now playing in last fm.

Thanks for helping out!
Brouwerik

Post by Brouwerik »

I agree with Valeriano. If you could put ALL the controls from the Player-Panel in MonkeyRok we could skip the player panel. It saves some space and it seems a bit double right now with two player-panels.

Keep up the good work, it's a fantastic script an I'm looking forward to the various skins made for MR5, especially the tab-versions :D
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

@Dreadlau - thank you, comments like that are always appreciated. :D
1) I don't think scrollbars is an option, but I guess I could split the options over more panels. I thought people were using larger and larger resolutions these days though? I might try and put in a resolution check and show different panels for different resolutions.
2) I'm not sure how much control I have over the player object, but adding a link is a good idea - I plan to add some other controls/options for this anyway.
3) Why would you want to right click and then select, instead of just left clicking?
4) I could probably add a button which performed the registry change for you, if that's what you're after? I wouldn't want to do it automatically though, as it is changing security settings.

@Valeriano - I could add these extra play controls, but really to do this properly that means changing the skins again which will annoy my faithful skinners. I'll see what I can do, but this might have to wait a while. I'll look at adding mouse wheel control, but I'm not sure if this is possible. If you right click on the track rating then you can change it using the context menu.

@prikichi - so you only get "[OnPlayChange()]" in the logfile and nothing else? Which mode are you using the script in?
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Owyn wrote:
stan9980 wrote:I if I select Statistics I get an initial burst of CPU usage, but no stats appear.
Problem confirmed.
This works fine for me! :-? I'll make sure there's more messaging in the next version to see if it's getting stuck somewhere.

@Owyn - Have you tried enabling DebugSQL to see if it's getting stuck on a particular statement?
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
Owyn

Post by Owyn »

trixmoto wrote:@Owyn - Have you tried enabling DebugSQL to see if it's getting stuck on a particular statement?
No. But I will.
I accidentally retested the function today. Had forgotten that the function was broken. Same symptom.
Scripts: Add/Remove Playstat|Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix|Album Art Tagger|Backup|Batch Art Finder|Calculate Cover Size|Case&Leading Zero Fixer|DB_Audit|DB_Clean|DB_Schema|Event Logger|Genre Finder|Lyricator|Magic Nodes|MM2VLC|Monkey Rok|MusicIP Tagger|PUID Generator|RegExp Find & Replace|Right Click for Scripts|Scriptreloader|SQL Viewer|Stats(Filtered)|Tagging Inconsistencies
Valeriano

Post by Valeriano »

trixmoto wrote:If you right click on the track rating then you can change it using the context menu.
:o

I have no idea how I've missed that in the first place. O.o Thanks!
Owyn

Post by Owyn »

As Requested;
- Start MM with DebugSQL on
- Switch to Statistics mode
- Wait for system to settle
- Switch to Now Playing mode
- Play song

Code: Select all

MonkeyRok 5.0 started...

Panel enabled...
  [OnPlayChange()]
  Showing statistics...
  [OnPlayChange()]
  Showing statistics...
***SELECT Count(Distinct ArtistsSongs.IDArtist) AS Nombre FROM Songs,ArtistsSongs WHERE Songs.ID=ArtistsSongs.IDSong AND ArtistsSongs.PersonType=1
***SELECT Count(Distinct Artists.ID) AS Nombre FROM Artists WHERE Artists.ID IN (SELECT ArtistsSongs.IDArtist FROM ArtistsSongs WHERE ArtistsSongs.PersonType=1 AND ArtistsSongs.IDSong IN (SELECT Songs.ID FROM Songs WHERE PlayCounter>0))
***SELECT Count(Distinct Songs.IDAlbum) AS Nombre FROM Songs WHERE Songs.IDAlbum>0 AND Songs.Album!=''
***SELECT Count(Distinct Songs.IDAlbum) AS Nombre FROM Songs WHERE Songs.IDAlbum>0 AND Songs.Album!='' AND Songs.Playcounter>0
***SELECT Count(Distinct Genres.IDGenre) AS Nombre FROM Genres WHERE Genres.IDGenre IN (SELECT GenresSongs.IDGenre FROM Songs,GenresSongs WHERE Songs.ID=GenresSongs.IDSong)
***SELECT Count(Distinct Genres.IDGenre) AS Nombre FROM Genres WHERE Genres.IDGenre IN (SELECT GenresSongs.IDGenre FROM Songs,GenresSongs WHERE Songs.ID=GenresSongs.IDSong AND Songs.Playcounter>0)
***SELECT Count(Distinct CAST((Songs.Year/10000) AS INTEGER)) AS Nombre FROM Songs WHERE Songs.Year>0
***SELECT Count(Distinct CAST((Songs.Year/10000) AS INTEGER)) AS Nombre FROM Songs,Played WHERE Songs.ID=Played.IDSong AND Songs.Year>0
***SELECT Count(Distinct PlayLists.IDPlaylist) AS Nombre FROM PlayLists WHERE (PlayLists.IsAutoPlayList ISNULL or PlayLists.IsAutoPlaylist=0)
***SELECT Count(Distinct PlayLists.IDPlaylist) AS Nombre FROM PlayLists WHERE (PlayLists.IsAutoPlayList ISNULL or Playlists.IsAutoPlaylist=0) AND PlayLists.IDPlaylist IN (SELECT PlaylistSongs.IDPlaylist FROM Songs,PlaylistSongs WHERE Songs.ID=PlaylistSongs.IDSong AND Songs.Playcounter>0)
***SELECT Count(Distinct Songs.ID) AS Nombre FROM Songs WHERE Songs.Playcounter>0
***SELECT Count(Distinct Songs.ID) AS Nombre, Sum(Songs.SongLength) AS TotalLength, Sum(Songs.FileLength) AS TotalFileLength FROM Songs WHERE Songs.ID>0
***SELECT Sum(Songs.SongLength) AS TotalLength, Sum(Songs.FileLength) AS TotalFileLength FROM Songs WHERE Songs.Playcounter>0
***SELECT Avg(Distinct CAST((Songs.Year/10000) AS INTEGER)) AS avgYear FROM Songs WHERE Songs.Year>0
***SELECT Avg(Distinct Cast((Songs.Year/10000) AS Integer)) AS avgYearPlayed FROM Songs WHERE Songs.Year>0 AND Songs.Playcounter>0
***SELECT Avg(Songs.SongLength) AS AvgLength, Avg(Songs.FileLength) AS AvgFileLength, Avg(Songs.Bitrate) AS AvgBitrate FROM Songs WHERE Songs.ID>0
***SELECT Avg(Songs.Rating) AS AvgRating FROM Songs WHERE Songs.Rating>-1
***SELECT Avg(Songs.SongLength) AS AvgLength, Avg(Songs.FileLength) AS AvgFileLength, Avg(Songs.Bitrate) AS AvgBitratePlayed FROM Songs WHERE Songs.Playcounter>0
***SELECT Avg(CountOfID) AS AVGTracks FROM (SELECT Count(*) AS CountOfID FROM Songs WHERE Album!='' GROUP BY IDAlbum)
***SELECT Count(Distinct Songs2.ID) AS CountOfID FROM Songs AS Songs2 WHERE Songs2.IDAlbum IN (SELECT Albums.ID FROM Albums WHERE Albums.Album!='' AND Albums.ID IN (SELECT Songs.IDAlbum FROM Songs WHERE Songs.Playcounter>0))
***SELECT Avg(CountOfID) AS AVGPlayed FROM (SELECT Count(Played.IdSong) AS CountOfID FROM Songs,Played WHERE Songs.ID=Played.IdSong GROUP BY Cast(Played.PlayDate AS Integer))
***SELECT Avg(Songs.Rating) AS AvgRatingPlayed FROM Songs,Played WHERE Songs.ID=Played.IdSong AND Songs.Rating>-1
***SELECT Avg(CountOfID) AS AVGGenre FROM (SELECT COUNT(*) AS CountOfID FROM Songs,GenresSongs WHERE Songs.ID=GenresSongs.IDSong GROUP BY GenresSongs.IDGenre)
***SELECT Count(Distinct GenresSongs.ID) AS CountOfID FROM GenresSongs WHERE GenresSongs.IdGenre IN (SELECT GenresSongs2.IDGenre FROM Songs,GenresSongs AS GenresSongs2 WHERE Songs.ID=GenresSongs2.IDSong AND Songs.Playcounter>0)
***SELECT Avg(CountOfID) AS AVGArtist FROM (SELECT COUNT(*) AS CountOfID FROM Songs,ArtistsSongs WHERE Songs.ID=ArtistsSongs.IDSong AND ArtistsSongs.PersonType=1 GROUP BY ArtistsSongs.IDArtist)
***SELECT Count(Distinct ArtistsSongs.ID) AS CountOfID FROM ArtistsSongs WHERE ArtistsSongs.PersonType=1 AND ArtistsSongs.IdArtist IN (SELECT ArtistsSongs2.IdArtist FROM Songs,ArtistsSongs AS ArtistsSongs2 WHERE Songs.ID=ArtistsSongs2.IDSong AND Songs.Playcounter>0)
***SELECT Avg(CountOfID) AS AVGYear FROM (SELECT COUNT(*) AS CountOfID FROM Songs WHERE Songs.Year>-1 GROUP BY Songs.Year)
***SELECT Avg(CountOfID) AS AVGYearPlayed FROM (SELECT Count(Songs.ID) AS CountOfID FROM Songs WHERE Songs.Playcounter>0 AND Songs.Year>-1 GROUP BY Songs.Year)
***SELECT Artists.ID,Artists.Artist,Count(Songs.ID) AS CountOfID,Sum(Songs.SongLength) AS TotalLength,Sum(Songs.FileLength) AS TotalFileLength FROM Artists,ArtistsSongs,Songs WHERE Artists.ID=ArtistsSongs.IDArtist AND ArtistsSongs.IDSong=Songs.ID AND ArtistsSongs.PersonType=1 GROUP BY ArtistsSongs.IDArtist ORDER BY Count(Songs.ID) DESC LIMIT 10
***SELECT Artists.ID,Artists.Artist,Sum(Songs.PlayCounter) AS CountOfID,Sum(Songs.SongLength) AS TotalLength,Sum(Songs.FileLength) AS TotalFileLength FROM Artists,ArtistsSongs,Songs WHERE Artists.ID=ArtistsSongs.IDArtist AND ArtistsSongs.IDSong=Songs.ID AND ArtistsSongs.PersonType=1 AND Songs.Playcounter>0 GROUP BY ArtistsSongs.IDArtist ORDER BY Count(Songs.ID) DESC LIMIT 10
***SELECT Songs.AlbumArtist AS Artist,Albums.Album AS Album,Avg(Songs.Rating) AS Rating,Sum(Songs.SongLength) AS TotalLength,Sum(Songs.FileLength) AS TotalFileLength FROM Songs,Albums WHERE Albums.ID>0 AND Albums.Album!='' AND Albums.ID=Songs.IDAlbum GROUP BY Songs.IDAlbum, Albums.Album ORDER BY Rating Desc, TotalLength Desc LIMIT 10
***SELECT Songs.AlbumArtist AS Artist,Albums.Album AS Album,Sum(Songs.PlayCounter) AS CountOfID,Sum(Songs.SongLength) AS TotalLength,Sum(Songs.FileLength) AS TotalFileLength FROM Songs,Albums WHERE Albums.ID>0 AND Albums.Album!='' AND Albums.ID=Songs.IDAlbum AND Songs.Playcounter>0 GROUP BY Songs.IDAlbum, Albums.Album ORDER BY Sum(Songs.PlayCounter) Desc LIMIT 10
***SELECT Genres.IDGenre,Genres.GenreName,Count(Songs.ID) AS CountOfID,Sum(Songs.SongLength) AS TotalLength,Sum(Songs.FileLength) AS TotalFileLength FROM Songs,GenresSongs,Genres WHERE Songs.ID=GenresSongs.IDSong AND Genres.IDGenre=GenresSongs.IDGenre GROUP BY Genres.IDGenre, Genres.GenreName ORDER BY Count(Songs.ID) Desc LIMIT 10
***SELECT Sum(Songs.PlayCounter) AS CountOfID,Sum(Songs.SongLength) AS TotalLength,Sum(Songs.FileLength) AS TotalFileLength,Genres.GenreName FROM Songs,GenresSongs,Genres WHERE Songs.ID=GenresSongs.IDSong AND Genres.IDGenre=GenresSongs.IDGenre AND Songs.Playcounter>0 GROUP BY GenresSongs.IDGenre ORDER BY Count(Songs.ID) Desc LIMIT 10
***SELECT Songs.Rating,Count(Songs.ID) AS CountOfID,Sum(Songs.SongLength) AS TotalLength,Sum(Songs.FileLength) AS TotalFileLength FROM Songs WHERE Songs.Rating>95 AND Songs.Rating<101
***SELECT Songs.Rating,Sum(Songs.PlayCounter) AS CountOfID,Sum(Songs.SongLength) AS TotalLength,Sum(Songs.FileLength) AS TotalFileLength FROM Songs WHERE Songs.Rating>85 AND Songs.Rating<96
***SELECT Songs.Rating,Count(Songs.ID) AS CountOfID,Sum(Songs.SongLength) AS TotalLength,Sum(Songs.FileLength) AS TotalFileLength FROM Songs WHERE Songs.Rating>75 AND Songs.Rating<86
***SELECT Songs.Rating,Count(Songs.ID) AS CountOfID,Sum(Songs.SongLength) AS TotalLength,Sum(Songs.FileLength) AS TotalFileLength FROM Songs WHERE Songs.Rating>65 AND Songs.Rating<76
***SELECT Songs.Rating,Count(Songs.ID) AS CountOfID,Sum(Songs.SongLength) AS TotalLength,Sum(Songs.FileLength) AS TotalFileLength FROM Songs WHERE Songs.Rating>55 AND Songs.Rating<66
***SELECT Songs.Rating,Count(Songs.ID) AS CountOfID,Sum(Songs.SongLength) AS TotalLength,Sum(Songs.FileLength) AS TotalFileLength FROM Songs WHERE Songs.Rating>45 AND Songs.Rating<56
***SELECT Songs.Rating,Count(Songs.ID) AS CountOfID,Sum(Songs.SongLength) AS TotalLength, Sum(Songs.FileLength) AS TotalFileLength FROM Songs WHERE Songs.Rating>35 AND Songs.Rating<46
***SELECT Songs.Rating,Count(Songs.ID) AS CountOfID,Sum(Songs.SongLength) AS TotalLength,Sum(Songs.FileLength) AS TotalFileLength FROM Songs WHERE Songs.Rating>25 AND Songs.Rating<36
***SELECT Songs.Rating,Count(Songs.ID) AS CountOfID,Sum(Songs.SongLength) AS TotalLength,Sum(Songs.FileLength) AS TotalFileLength FROM Songs WHERE Songs.Rating>15 AND Songs.Rating<26
***SELECT Songs.Rating,Count(Songs.ID) AS CountOfID,Sum(Songs.SongLength) AS TotalLength,Sum(Songs.FileLength) AS TotalFileLength FROM Songs WHERE Songs.Rating>5 AND Songs.Rating<26
***SELECT Songs.Rating,Count(Songs.ID) AS CountOfID,Sum(Songs.SongLength) AS TotalLength,Sum(Songs.FileLength) AS TotalFileLength FROM Songs WHERE Songs.Rating>-1 AND Songs.Rating<6
***SELECT Songs.Rating,Sum(Songs.PlayCounter) AS CountOfID,Sum(Songs.SongLength) AS TotalLength,Sum(Songs.FileLength) AS TotalFileLength FROM Songs WHERE Songs.Rating>95 AND Songs.Rating<101 AND Songs.Playcounter>0
***SELECT Songs.Rating,Sum(Songs.PlayCounter) AS CountOfID,Sum(Songs.SongLength) AS TotalLength,Sum(Songs.FileLength) AS TotalFileLength FROM Songs WHERE Songs.Rating>85 AND Songs.Rating<96 AND Songs.Playcounter>0
***SELECT Songs.Rating,Sum(Songs.PlayCounter) AS CountOfID,Sum(Songs.SongLength) AS TotalLength,Sum(Songs.FileLength) AS TotalFileLength FROM Songs WHERE Songs.Rating>75 AND Songs.Rating<86 AND Songs.Playcounter>0
***SELECT Songs.Rating,Sum(Songs.PlayCounter) AS CountOfID,Sum(Songs.SongLength) AS TotalLength,Sum(Songs.FileLength) AS TotalFileLength FROM Songs WHERE Songs.Rating>65 AND Songs.Rating<76 AND Songs.Playcounter>0
***SELECT Songs.Rating,Sum(Songs.PlayCounter) AS CountOfID,Sum(Songs.SongLength) AS TotalLength,Sum(Songs.FileLength) AS TotalFileLength FROM Songs WHERE Songs.Rating>55 AND Songs.Rating<66 AND Songs.Playcounter>0
***SELECT Songs.Rating,Sum(Songs.PlayCounter) AS CountOfID,Sum(Songs.SongLength) AS TotalLength,Sum(Songs.FileLength) AS TotalFileLength FROM Songs WHERE Songs.Rating>45 AND Songs.Rating<56 AND Songs.Playcounter>0
***SELECT Songs.Rating,Sum(Songs.PlayCounter) AS CountOfID,Sum(Songs.SongLength) AS TotalLength,Sum(Songs.FileLength) AS TotalFileLength FROM Songs WHERE Songs.Rating>35 AND Songs.Rating<46 AND Songs.Playcounter>0
***SELECT Songs.Rating,Sum(Songs.PlayCounter) AS CountOfID,Sum(Songs.SongLength) AS TotalLength,Sum(Songs.FileLength) AS TotalFileLength FROM Songs WHERE Songs.Rating>25 AND Songs.Rating<36 AND Songs.Playcounter>0
  [OnPlayChange()]
[13] Type mismatch: 'CLng' (Microsoft VBScript runtime error)
  Showing statistics...
OnPlay event triggered...
  [OnPlayChange()]

Edit:
1)Re-tested later, log froze at same point (rating>25 & <36). CPU basically idle at that point for > 15 seconds.
2)Tested Stats(Filtered) report. No problems.
nynaevelan

Post by nynaevelan »

Is it just me but in tab mode the only external panels which I get that show data are Biography, Track Cover, Artist Events, Similar Tracks and Track Video. The others just show up blank using classic_tabs and Nohitters Vitreous skin. Here are my settings in case I have something turned off that should not be.

Nyn
3.2x - Win7 Ultimate (Zen Touch 2 16 GB/Zen 8GB)
Link to Favorite Scripts/Skins

Join Dropbox, the online site to share your files
Owyn

Post by Owyn »

@Trix. Nyn's screen shot reminded me that I have "Show library statistics when player stopped" unchecked.
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

nynaevelan wrote:Is it just me but in tab mode the only external panels which I get that show data are Biography, Track Cover, Artist Events, Similar Tracks and Track Video. The others just show up blank using classic_tabs and Nohitters Vitreous skin. Here are my settings in case I have something turned off that should not be.
Similar artists, other albums, top tracks, artist images don't work for you? They're all working fine for me.
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.