Remove/Delete Now Playing

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

Spax

Re: Remove/Delete Now Playing

Post by Spax »

Works flawlessly and amazingly! Places songs right into the recycle bin, asks no questions, and works with a global shortcut!
Eyal

Post by Eyal »

For those interested, there is another Clear Now Playing Button script here: http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =2&t=32239
Skins for MediaMonkey: Cafe, Carbon, Helium, Spotify, Zekton. [ Wiki Zone ].
limex

Post by limex »

As allways a great script from Teknojnky!
Thanks a lot.
Guys like your are the reason why we don't use iTunes :)
WanjiSan

Post by WanjiSan »

Thanks, Teknojnky! I'm no coder, and have been trying to get DeleteAndSkip working for a long time (Windows 7 64-bit, MM 3.2.4). I just found this, and it works out of the box.
Foxy

Post by Foxy »

Is this script still working? There is no option to place it in the hotkeys that I can see, (all of the execute script options in hotkeys are already tied to plugins). Is there an alternative to this?
limex

Post by limex »

Foxy wrote:Is this script still working? There is no option to place it in the hotkeys that I can see, (all of the execute script options in hotkeys are already tied to plugins). Is there an alternative to this?
It's the other way around.
U have to go to the options of the MM App. Go to the Hotkey settings and assign a hotkey to the script.
psychoadept

Post by psychoadept »

Could someone tell me how to modify this if I wanted to be able to apply the hotkey to any song, not just now playing? Thanks!
psychoadept

Post by psychoadept »

Does delete do the default action, or does it remove the item from the computer? Because what I want is one hotkey that removes the item from the playlist, now playing, or library depending on context (which if I understand correctly would be delete or the normal "remove" menu item), and a different hotkey that will remove it from all of the above and move it to the recycle bin no matter where I am in MM. Does that clarify what I'm asking?
binlalo

Post by binlalo »

Sorry for resurrecting this thread but I'm really interested in this feature but in MMW 4.1 menus are different and I can't follow the instructions provided, can anyone help me?
samosamosa

Post by samosamosa »

i have recently tried something perfect , i used winamp plugin called delete and forward and it working great with MM just when u install it choose mm directory it will work perfect :lol: