RegExp Find & Replace 4.3 w/ 253 presets (2011-07-06) [MM2+]

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

ZvezdanD

Post by ZvezdanD »

Sorry folks for inconvenience. There is a new revision of this script. It was a problem with INI file because it contained Unicode characters. It is now saved as UTF-8.
Bex

Post by Bex »

Great! Now it works and it looks very impressive indeed! Well done!
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.
Case & Leading Zero Fixer Works on filenames too!

All My Scripts
ZvezdanD

Post by ZvezdanD »

Folks, sorry again. I updated INI file into MMIP, but I forgot to update VBS file. Please download and reinstall it again.
Bex

Post by Bex »

Ok, but it seems to work...
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.

All My Scripts
ZvezdanD

Post by ZvezdanD »

If you try a preset "Assign the ordinal number of the current track to the begin of the Title" (and every other which use lSongIndex as ordinal number), the new Title number was wrongly displayed inside of the table, although real replacement did well.
gege

Post by gege »

ZvezdanD,
I've found a bug in "Capitalize the Title" preset, when there's accented letters. See:

ZvezdanD

Post by ZvezdanD »

gege wrote:I've found a bug in "Capitalize the Title" preset, when there's accented letters.
Eh, I know for this problem and already wrote about it in the Limitations section of the first post. Just one word - Microsoft :evil: :roll:

Here is the Find what string for Latin1: ([\w\u00DE-\u00F6\u00F8-\u00FF])([\w'\u00DE-\u00F6\u00F8-\u00FF]*)\b

Here is the Find what string for Latin2: ([\w\u0100-\u024F])([\w'\u0100-\u024F]*)\b

Here is the Find what string for Cyrillic: ([\w\u0400-\u04FF])([\w'\u0400-\u04FF]*)\b

Well, if you have titles with combined those characters, you could include all character ranges:
([\w\u00DE-\u00F6\u00F8-\u00FF\u0100-\u024F\u0400-\u04FF])([\w'\u00DE-\u00F6\u00F8-\u00FF\u0100-\u024F\u0400-\u04FF]*)\b

BTW, I am just wondering what is a rule for capitalization with your language. I know this is common practice with English titles, but I have some tracks in Portuguese and don't know how to capitalize them. If some French or Spanish also reading this, please tell me what is with your capitalizations.
Teknojnky

Post by Teknojnky »

Wow, awesome job!
ZvezdanD

Post by ZvezdanD »

There is a new update for this script (2.1) with useful additions.
Bex

Post by Bex »

You've been very busy! :D

I get a #1025 VBScript compilation error:
line: 1807 column: 106 (expected end of statement)
when running the installer. :cry:

All My Scripts
Seeker

Post by Seeker »

Thanks for an amazing script.

Mine also blew up - had to remove it. But look forward to the next version.
ZvezdanD

Post by ZvezdanD »

Bex wrote:I get a #1025 VBScript compilation error:
line: 1807 column: 106 (expected end of statement)
when running the installer.
Sorry folks. Please download it again, it now works.
SouthernGal

Post by SouthernGal »

Thank BOTH of you for your replies. Worked like a charm. Should I do that with every script I download from here or do they all work differently? And please make recommendations if I should be using something different than I.E. and winzip. (Actually I don't use winzip, I use IZArc). My use of Media Monkey takes precedence over all other programs. I use it to organize 1.76 TB of music and really don't care to jeopardize the database over some stupid microsoft territorial issue if you get my drift. :lol:
ZvezdanD

Post by ZvezdanD »

SouthernGal wrote:Should I do that with every script I download from here or do they all work differently? And please make recommendations if I should be using something different than I.E.
Yes, you could allways rename ZIP to MMIP if stupid IE renames its extension. As I said in previous thread, Firefox FTW.
My use of Media Monkey takes precedence over all other programs. I use it to organize 1.76 TB of music and really don't care to jeopardize the database
You always need to make a backup, both of audio files and MM database. You should never trust to hardware/software, either could go wrong.
Muther

Post by Muther »

I'm sure this is the script I would have to use (because gege told me ...LOL)

but I have no idea what to search for to replace double spacing between lyrics lines? So I thought I would ask for a hint, i didn't see anything in the presets, I'm thinking it may be /n or \n or maybe /nl but before I ruin all my lyrics I thought I'd ask someone in the know

Thanks in advance and thank you for a great script.