Case & Leading Zero Fixer 1.4.2 (2008-04-15)

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

andig

Re: Case & Leading Zero Fixer 1.4.2 (2008-04-15)

Post by andig »

The current version seems to have a little bug. I have a top 100 album with tracks with leading zeros. However, LZ Fixer only removes them for tracks 1-9 and ignores 10-99.

Any ideas?

Best regards,
Andreas
Bex

Post by Bex »

I'll make sure that I fix that in a future version of the script! :)
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.
Case & Leading Zero Fixer Works on filenames too!

All My Scripts
Maquis

Post by Maquis »

Excellent!
Diabolic-Destiny

Post by Diabolic-Destiny »

Do you think you can add a little thing or tell me how to customize it myself.

I had one album that instead of spaces used underscores (_) and was hoping if possible you can have this app change those "_" to spaces.
Bex

Post by Bex »

Check out Steegy's Personal PersonalTagEnhancer Script:
http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... &sk=t&sd=a
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.

All My Scripts
auburnrose55

Post by auburnrose55 »

I've been using this script a lot, thanks for a great time-saver. However, I'm getting an error on one set of freshly ripped tracks. The error pop-up says "Error happened during script execution: Overflow 'Cint' ". No problem with other tracks downloaded or ripped recently, just this one album CD rip (Five for Fighting 'Slice'). Any suggestions?
Bex

Post by Bex »

Thanks!
I don't know why you get the error. Do you have the full error message?

All My Scripts
auburnrose55

Post by auburnrose55 »

Thanks for the quck response. That is the full error message in the error pop-up: "Error happened during script execution: Overflow: 'Cint' "
Bex

Post by Bex »

The first time an error happens the error pop-up usually displays much more information, such as line number etc in the script. Subsequent times this info seems to be left out. So try to restart MM and grab that initial error pop-up message.

All My Scripts
RetroMan

Post by RetroMan »

I have tried to find the question to my answer though the postings in this topic, but coulnd't find it, so here it is: Does this script allow me to choose/configure how the casing is done? So, can I choose between "Stairway To Heaven" and "Stairway to heaven"?
Last edited by RetroMan on Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bex

Post by Bex »

"Sentence case", will be added into the next version of the script. :)

All My Scripts
RetroMan

Post by RetroMan »

Bex wrote:"Sentence case", will be added into the next version of the script. :)
Hmmm! I am thrilled about that! Would it also be added to the options that appear when you right-click on a track?

By the way, I hereby offer my help for setting up "logic rules" for casing and naming. I am into this for more than 3 years now, so I think I can add some experience. I also have developed a coding system to tell apart different versions of a song and standardizing artist and song tags. After finetuning this while tagging approx. 20k music files, I think I have a system that would work for a lot of people.
Bex

Post by Bex »

RetroMan wrote:Hmmm! I am thrilled about that! Would it also be added to the options that appear when you right-click on a track?
I'm planning to add a link to the option sheet in the confirmation screen so changes can be made more easily. (New feature for scripts as of MM 3.1)
RetroMan wrote:By the way, I hereby offer my help for setting up "logic rules" for casing and naming. I am into this for more than 3 years now, so I think I can add some experience. I also have developed a coding system to tell apart different versions of a song and standardizing artist and song tags. After finetuning this while tagging approx. 20k music files, I think I have a system that would work for a lot of people.
Go ahead! :)

All My Scripts
auburnrose55

Post by auburnrose55 »

I didn't realize the full error message appeared only once, thanks for the info. Here's the full error message in the pop-up:

Error #6 - Microsoft VBScript runtime error
Overflow: 'Cint'
File: "C:\Program Files\MediaMonkey\Scripts\Auto\CaseModify.vbs", Line:1279, Column: 6

Thanks again!
Bex

Post by Bex »

Ok, that line is about removing Leading Zeros. I guess that you either have a very big number as a Track#/Disc# or that one of those fields contain a special "illegal" character, such as <Enter> or similar, which usually is seen as a square character.

You can try to close MM and then open up the script in a text editor (e.g. notepad) and find line 1279:

Code: Select all

If CInt(strng)>0 And CInt(strng)<10 Then RemoveLeadZero = CStr(CInt(strng)) Else RemoveLeadZero = CStr(strng)
And replace it with this line:

Code: Select all

If Clng(strng)>0 And Clng(strng)<10 Then RemoveLeadZero = CStr(Clng(strng)) Else RemoveLeadZero = CStr(strng)
Let me know if it works.

All My Scripts