Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix 3.8.2 (2014-01-27)

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

Owyn

Re: Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix 3.7.2 (2010-07-06)

Post by Owyn »

Check under Playlists->Recently Added for recent adds.

Those auto playlists should have all the duplicates. Delete the new entries from Library only.
Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum. (Ambrose Bierce)
I drink therefore I am. (Monty Python)
Vista 32bit Home Premium SP2 / MM3.2.1.1297 Gold / Last.Fm 1.0.2.22 / IE8
Dell Inspiron 530 (1.8 Core2 / 2GB)
Skin: Vitreous Blue
Scripts: Add/Remove Playstat|Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix|Album Art Tagger|Backup|Batch Art Finder|Calculate Cover Size|Case&Leading Zero Fixer|DB_Audit|DB_Clean|DB_Schema|Event Logger|Genre Finder|Lyricator|Magic Nodes|MM2VLC|Monkey Rok|MusicIP Tagger|PUID Generator|RegExp Find & Replace|Right Click for Scripts|Scriptreloader|SQL Viewer|Stats(Filtered)|Tagging Inconsistencies
Lyndon

Post by Lyndon »

Owyn,
I'm not getting a "Recently added" under the Playlists.
Do I need to add Bek's advanced duplicate find & fix for this?
Have not done that yet.
Lyndon

I am getting it from two different hard drives.
Example:
C:\My Music\Brian Wilson - Going Home.flac
F:\MyMusic2\Brian Wilson - Going Home.flac

I have tried to keep my music only in Hard drive F, and C, is my primary drive for program files, etc.
So it seems the duplicates are located in C.
Does that help in deleting them?
Lyndon
Owyn

Post by Owyn »

Darn. Yeah. You have to have Tools->Options->Library->Playlists & Tags->Create Playlist.. checked to create those playlists.

Ok. Try Library->Files to Edit->Dead Links
Scripts: Add/Remove Playstat|Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix|Album Art Tagger|Backup|Batch Art Finder|Calculate Cover Size|Case&Leading Zero Fixer|DB_Audit|DB_Clean|DB_Schema|Event Logger|Genre Finder|Lyricator|Magic Nodes|MM2VLC|Monkey Rok|MusicIP Tagger|PUID Generator|RegExp Find & Replace|Right Click for Scripts|Scriptreloader|SQL Viewer|Stats(Filtered)|Tagging Inconsistencies
Owyn

Post by Owyn »

C:\My Music\Brian Wilson - Going Home.flac
F:\MyMusic2\Brian Wilson - Going Home.flac
Ummm. What exactly did you do when you were checking your physical CDs? I am confused now.
Lyndon

Post by Lyndon »

I went to add/rescan folders for the library to try and find that one stinkin' cd that I had just recorded with EAC, which I hardly ever use. I couldn't find it, and thought I would let
MM find it.
Then it doubled all my titles.
What is more, it says the path for those double is in my C hard drive under MyMusic. The only thing in that file is my AmazonMp3 file, and iTunes. I checked the iTunes files and they don't have any of my library. I only downloaded that because my brother gave me his iPod classic, and it seemed the easiest way to synch Podcasts and Audio books to the ipod.
So, even the file path seems corrupted.
Owyn

Post by Owyn »

Did you try Dead Links?
Bex

Re: Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix 3.7.3 (2010-07-26)

Post by Bex »

Script is updated!
Ver 3.7.3 (2010-07-26)
- Fixed error when using "Delete from Library and Computer (Without Confirmation)" and "Move the "Pasted To tracks" to the "Copied from tracks" old path"

Download here or from the first post:
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix 3.7.3
If you're a new user, please read the first post, including the installation instructions.

Enjoy!
/Bex
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.
Case & Leading Zero Fixer Works on filenames too!

All My Scripts
mrwindowz

Post by mrwindowz »

When I go to the Create Keep/Delete Suggestion Nodes window I fill in the parameters but the create nodes button is never clickable only the cancel and reset buttons are. Does anyone know why this is? I have about 4000+ duplicates and really would like to find a way to use this feature. Thank you.
Bex

Post by Bex »

Simply click the Instructions button for instructions in the top of that window! :wink:
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.

All My Scripts
wei-chung

SQL when trying to remove duplicates

Post by wei-chung »

Hi,
I am trying to remove 106 Nodes of duplicated mp3 files using the" Custom Duplicate Search" function. I have two problems. First is the the form "Custom Duplicated Search" cannot scroll, as the result the last few lines of the code is cut-off by my window. (I have a 19.5" wide LCD so it's not particularly small).
Second problem: I selected on this form Title and Size and hit return. It finds me the 106 nodes of dups, great. I click the "Create keep/Delete Suggestion Nodes" and the "Define what tracks to keep" window pops up. I leave the default selection of "Lowest" and SongID and hit "Create Nodes". What I get is then a SQL "no such column error". Reading the SQL it seems like a column name is such as "SongID" is turned into "ongID". I played around making other selections and got same kind of error but on different column. It seems like the first character of one of the column is always missing.

Windows XP Home SP3, E6500 3GB RAM, 2 DVD reader, 2 HD (C:/,E:/), MediaMonkey 3.2.1.1297, "Advance Duplicate Find & Fix" script version 3.7.2.126 installed.

Thanks,
tangowayne

Post by tangowayne »

Hi,
I updated to the latest "Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix" which is 3.7.3 but the problems I described above are still there.
Sorry I could not figure out how to get my screen shots displayed so here are another links to them:
problem 1:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/7782881@N08/4898344076/

and
probelm 2:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/7782881@N08/4898344272/

Windows XP Home SP3, E6500 3GB RAM, 2 DVD reader, 2 HD (C:/,E:/), MediaMonkey 3.2.1.1297, "Advance Duplicate Find & Fix" script version 3.7.3.127 installed.
Bex

Post by Bex »

Hi,

1. To solve this issue you can remove fields you don't use in the options.

2. I really see, in the screen shots, why you get the error. But I can't solve it for you. It simply works for me on XP SP3 and you are the first the report such problem, the code has been there forever so I guess it's something fishy with your computer, otherwise other would have report it a long time ago. You can try to uninstall the script, clear your download cache, restart the computer and then download and reinstall the script again. Perhaps was the first download corrupted in some way?

All My Scripts
Bex

Post by Bex »

Btw, do anyone else have, or can replicate, the same problem (nr 2) as tangowayne has?

All My Scripts
Remco32

Post by Remco32 »

Can't seem to find any duplicates. I'm sure I have some, since I have some songs double in my playlist (with other albumdata)
Searching for duplicates is on;
Only labelscan when the file has a changed date or size is off.
nynaevelan

Post by nynaevelan »

Bex:

I do not know if there is something corrupt about my saved searches but none of my searches which uses Contains in the Artist, Title and Album bring back any results except the seed track. I've tried re-saving them and deleting them and recreating them but that didn't do anything. Of course I do not know when this messed up, because I noticed it before but never went back to investigate the problem.

Nyn
3.2x - Win7 Ultimate (Zen Touch 2 16 GB/Zen 8GB)
Link to Favorite Scripts/Skins

Join Dropbox, the online site to share your files