Now playing

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

salamat

Now playing

Post by salamat »

Don't know if it exist already, but what I want is a kind of signature feature that will allow me to just hit a shortcut, and then it will write something like this; Salamat is lissen to right now; Pink Floyd - Us And Them......Got it? To use in all the forum I'm a member in....

I'm kind of lazy today, so i did'nt scan the whole library to find a script like that..take to much time...understand? The library start to be a little to big for that......
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

You could use the audioscrobler plugin with a last.fm sig like several users here on the forum.
salamat

Post by salamat »

Ok, but how exactly do i do that? I was able to download last.fm, and register there, and it kind of work, but this audioscrobler plugin, what is that, where can I download, and how do I install it? I'm sorry, I'm a little lost here. And I don't understand how to implement this pluggin to make it write this signature I want, like Teknojnky and others here..... When I did a search on the net for audioscrobler I only found something called lastmy4ny.php, and I don't know where to install that file or how it's supposed to work, because no helpfile or instruction.

Thanks a lot for any help.
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Here is the direct link to the Winamp plugin, which is compatible with MM: http://www.last.fm/tools/downloadplugin/?id=8
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
Teknojnky

Post by Teknojnky »

http://www.last.fm/tools/charts/ to see and choose the type of charts available and the code to use in your sig/blog/etc.
salamat

Post by salamat »

Ok gays, thank you all for your assistance. So far so good. It works as it's supposed to I think, like show up my tracs there in last.fm, and give me information about the band i'm playing and so on. But I still don't know how to use that htlm code to make a signature here and in other forums. Do I need something more? I understand I have to copy that code and put it somewhere, but where? so that it will show up in the places I want it to show up. Any step by step guide to read somewhere?....Please?

Thanks in advance.
salamat

Post by salamat »

ooops, sorry, i meant guys, not gays. Hehe, english is not my native language, so my apologise.....
salamat

Post by salamat »

Hm, maybe I figured it out? This is just to test and se if thats the way to do it....Ok, it was! congratulation to my self!