id3 tag for wma file

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

ping

id3 tag for wma file

Post by ping »

:)
Lowlander

?

Post by Lowlander »

I assume you want ID3 tags to be stored in WMA files????

This would be a problem as ID3 is a standard for MP3 files. You can see the MM help file to see what MM stores in tags for the different formats and what it stores in the DB only.

Try to be more clear in your posting plz.
ping

some file info of wma

Post by ping »

I want to know how to get and set the title, album, artist, year, track, genre, comment of wma file. those info are store in the wma file. For I just finished an id3 editor for MP3, I'm used to calling all those info to id3. Sorry for that and I'll correct the definition. ~
I'm just a newer for programmer. And I want to do something by myself and found that the editor will practise me and also it has some value. So...
Any suggestion? Thanks first. :)
ping

write the comment info to ogg file

Post by ping »

Hi,
I'm now working on the ogg file. Now I can read the info from ogg file, but when I try to write to the ogg file, I was confused. For I still haven't make it clear the structure of the ogg file, so some header info in the header confuse me. What the 22 char before the Libvorbis 'Xiph.Org libVorbis I 20020717' mean? And how the char created? I have make it clear that the 5th char is the number of the following chars and the 6th is the number of all the char following it until #1. But the first 4 chars? I'm sure they are connected with the comment info, but what do they mean and how create them? Could anybody give me some suggestion?
Thanks for your time.
Merry Christmas and happy new year.
Best regards.
ping :)