Batch Art Finder 4.2 - Updated 03/07/2012

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

Deneuve

Re: Batch Art Finder 3.0 [MM2+3]

Post by Deneuve »

Sorry, if this has been covered before ( browsed thru the other pages) but I couldnt figure out how to save the pictures found to the album's location. By default, it saves them on the mediamonkey folder; but I need it to save the album covers on the files location (e.g. Z:Music\The Rasmus\Dead Letters)
what should I do? I tried deleting "5C=2D"" from the mediamonkey.ini file, but doesnt work in my case and appears again everytime I restart mediamonkey..
Thank you.
Skilllord

Post by Skilllord »

Yeah now it works! If you can't see the save-button, you have to take a smaller font size. I took the smallest one. Then the save button appears in the down-right corner. (sorry my english is not the best)
Vyper

Post by Vyper »

Skilllord wrote:Hey,

I took the lower resolution 1280x720 but there is still no 'save button'. Here is a screenshot: http://www.abload.de/image.php?img=aufzeichnen2squ.jpg

Could you make a screenshot, too. I would like to know where the button originaly is.

Edit: oops, didn't see your last post. At any rate, this is where it is using the Carbon Stone skin.
Stop Button Freak
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

The buttons are attached to the bottom right corner, like this...

To put files in the album folder try this mask... "<path>\folder" or "<path>\<album>". You need to make sure you are modifying the ini file whilst MM is not running, it caches settings so if you modify whilst it is running then your changes will be overwritten on exit.
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
cesium

Post by cesium »

Is there any way to get higher resolution album art?
If I selected medium image size on google, almost all of the album art is available in higher resolution :-? But BAF never seems to find it that way
ggibby

Error #6- Overflow

Post by ggibby »

Hello All,

I've done some forum searches with no success. Redirects welcome.

Setup:
XP 64
SOHO cable interwebs
MM 3.1.0.1256 installed on D:\ with 518GB free space
Library +/-42k tracks on mapped M:\ NAS drive

I'll select smallish batches of albums (less than 20) and the script seems to work fine once or twice, then the error starts:

Error #6 - Microsoft VBScript runtime error
Overflow
File: "D:\program files (x86)\MediaMonkey\Scripts\Auto\BatchArtFinder.vbs", Line: 1460, Column: 2

Occasionally this seems to lead to MM crashing.
Restarting MM will clear it, but that gets annoying.

I'm not script-savvy, so I can't find the line referenced, and perusing the text version of the script yields no clue to the location of the data file that is overflowing.

Any tips?

Merci!
-G
Kevinowpb

Post by Kevinowpb »

For those of us with the larger resolution and no SAVE CHECKED IMAGES button visible...

Where is the "font size" setting someone referred to?

Specifics please.

Thank you!
teapot

Post by teapot »

I recently installed the current Batch Art Finder script. It gives me an "...MSI Net component could not be found ..." error when I click on the 'Save Checked Images' button after checking the images I want saved. It does not save the images. After closing the script, it will not run again until I exit and restart MM. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but I get the same result. I searched all the forums for "MSI Net", but found nothing that seemed to address my issue. Any help resolving this would be greatly appreciated.
MM Gold:Lifetime version 4.1.25.1895
Windows 7
Denon AVR-X2600H
LG TV OLED65C9PUA
Wired LAN connections
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Try manually registering the DLL sing regsvr32 on the command line.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
Vyper

Post by Vyper »

Kevinowpb wrote:For those of us with the larger resolution and no SAVE CHECKED IMAGES button visible...

Where is the "font size" setting someone referred to?

Specifics please.

Thank you!
The only place I can see to change font is Tools -> Options -> Skin ..... at the bottom use the left dropdown to make it 'px' and then the right one to set size.
Stop Button Freak
Kevinowpb

Post by Kevinowpb »

aha! That fixed it! Changing the "SKIN" font down to 10 px brought back the SAVE CHECKED IMAGE and PAUSE Box!

You can chalk this up to being a closed issue! :) (workaround anyway!)
teapot

Post by teapot »

trixmoto wrote:Try manually registering the DLL sing regsvr32 on the command line.
I ran "regsvr32 sing.dll", but got an error message of "... Specified module could not be found." I googled "sing.dll" and found that it is part of Adobe SING Services. Sorry for being such a doofus, but now I'm really confused. Did I misunderstand your response ?
MM Gold:Lifetime version 4.1.25.1895
Windows 7
Denon AVR-X2600H
LG TV OLED65C9PUA
Wired LAN connections

Post by Guest »

Hey trixmoto,

Not hassling (honest!) but any news on a fix for the google art download bug?

Post by Guest »

i got the following error when i try to install the BatchArtFinder30.mmip

Invalid product installation package.

I'm using Windows 7 64bit
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

"Sing" was a typo, I meant "using". The DLL is the one that comes with the package, I can't remember off hand and don't have the source files with me at the moment.

Failed installations occur if you are not running MM "as administrator" due to permissions.