Auto Export Playlists

This forum is for questions / discussions regarding development of addons / tweaks for MediaMonkey for Windows 4.

Moderators: Gurus, Addon Administrators

Spazz

Auto Export Playlists

Post by Spazz »

Anyone know of an extension or is willing to write an extension that would (on a schedule) export some or all playlists to a specified directory (overwriting playlists already there)? I ask because I started using subsonic with my Droid X and saw that it can load .m3u playlists, but when I experimented, it chokes on large playlists, so I would like to shrink my playlist size and periodicly replace them (as mediamonkey completely refreshes the playlists on each load.

Actually, is there something that will sync playcounts with last.fm automatically? subsonic scrobbles my plays also.
Lowlander

Re: Auto Export Playlists

Post by Lowlander »

Spazz

Post by Spazz »

Thanks. This looks perfect in theory, but it won't replace the playlists on subsequent exports for some reason. I have it set to export on startup/shutdown and every hour but it isn't working after the first export :( If I manually export a playlist and replace the previous list, everything updates like it should though.
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Post this in the addons thread as I think this should work.