Where to find the SDB dll?

This forum is for questions / discussions regarding development of addons / tweaks for MediaMonkey for Windows 4.

Moderators: Gurus, Addon Administrators

Technolithic

Where to find the SDB dll?

Post by Technolithic »

I'm looking to interface with MM's DB for building a plugin to work with track data. Could someone provide a link to where it can be obtained?
Thank you.
trixmoto

Re: Where to find the SDB dll?

Post by trixmoto »

It's the "MediaMonkey.exe" file which contains all the methods available. You can register a COM object as well, see the wiki
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
Technolithic

Post by Technolithic »

Thank you for your reply. It looks like using MediaMonkey.exe won't work for me. Can you tell me the name of the COM Object? It looks like it's SDB or SDBApplication, so if that's the case, where are these located? Thanks.

Edit: I prefer to write a plug-in, if possible. Doing it up in VBScript looks pretty straight forward and I might end up just scripting it.
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Well the COM name is "SongsDB.SDBApplication" but I have no experience with writing plug-ins so that's about as much help as I can be unfortunately.
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
Peke

Post by Peke »

@Technolithic
What LNG you will use to create plugin?
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts