Having trouble getting iphone 11 recognized

Get answers about syncing MediaMonkey 4 with iPods and other devices.

Moderator: Gurus

WhoDee

Having trouble getting iphone 11 recognized

Post by WhoDee »

Been pouring through forums trying to get it figured out, but no luck so far. I just got an iphone 11 using:
iOS 13.3 (was having same problem with iOS 13.2)
iTunes desktop Version 12.10.3.1 (same problem with version just prior)
Mediamonkey 4.1.25.1895

mediamonkey seems to recognize the device initially because before the computer is trusted on the iphone, the pop-up in mediamonkey appears saying I need to "trust" the computer when I plug in my phone. When I do trust the computer on the iphone, it does not show up as a device in mediamonkey. I have turned off auto sync in itunes on both the device summary page and device preferences as instructed in the article. I've tried uninstalling iTunes and re-installing several times. The phone shows up in my windows 10 device list and I can access it's files, so it is correctly connected to the computer. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Peke

Re: Having trouble getting iphone 11 recognized

Post by Peke »

Hi,
It is most likely that either itunes was started in background and/or you have installed windows store version of iTunes which is not supported by any third party apps.

Please see https://www.mediamonkey.com/support/ind ... -touchipod on how to resolve the problem.
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts