Also putting library on a Tablet ideas?

Get answers about syncing MediaMonkey 4 with iPods and other devices.

Moderator: Gurus

Phototaker

Also putting library on a Tablet ideas?

Post by Phototaker »

Since I have been given an new tablet a Samsung tab A 10.1 in. I was considering just what I apps I should be putting onto it since it can take a micro sd card of up to 128 GB.

That is much larger that I would need to also put a copy of all of my music as well as all of my photos.

I have used Monkeymedia on my PC but have no experience of having this media on a tablet. I'm aware that if I put it on the tablet the sound won't be as good as on the PC unless I turn Bluetooth on.

If I proceed should what is the best way to proceed? I would think that the copy should offer my albums sorted by artist by album.

Any ideas or suggestions?
dtsig

Re: Also putting library on a Tablet ideas?

Post by dtsig »

I have a Tab 10.1 and have a large card in mine. I purchased MMA and sync much of my music to the tab. it sounds ok by itself but I do have a bluetooth speaker that I also use from time to time.

Not sure what else you are asking ... simply get MMA and connect with your MMW ..
Where's the db and ini stored
Reporting Bugs
Where tags are stored

Not affiliated with MediaMonkey ... just a RABID user/lover
DTSig
Phototaker

Post by Phototaker »

I have now transferred most of the library to the micro sd card. I have now found another old iTunes library that I had forgotten about. It would appear that most of this is already in the MediaMonkey file that I had created. Their appears to be at least several hundred tunes not in the MM library. What is the best way to detect what files aren't in current library and then arrange for these several hundred titles to be added in?

Thanks in advance
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

There is no compare 1 set of files against another set of files feature, but there are duplicate management options: http://www.mediamonkey.com/support/inde ... ate-tracks