Sync from Android to Pc

Get answers about syncing MediaMonkey 4 with iPods and other devices.

Moderator: Gurus

AndrewPeople

Sync from Android to Pc

Post by AndrewPeople »

Hi,

I syncronized (wifi) my android device (Pro) from the pc (MediaMonkey Gold - Version 4.x License) and it's ok.

Than I removed one single Genres from android device, but I can't report that on pc. Why? How can I report all the modify made on device for several traks (ratio, new songs, playlist, ...) on the pc by wifi? Can I do it from device or from pc?

I'd like to modify my library from pc and automatically find changes on android device and vice versa.

If I go in Device Profile (Tools > Options > Portable Device Sync), the same device is repeated several times: what it means? Whenever I syncronize the my device, it's add new row?

I just looking for a solution in http://www.mediamonkey.com/wiki/index.p ... oid_device, but .. I don't understadn :)

This is the first post/topic for me, so I'm sorry for eventually imperfections!

Thanks
Andrea
Lowlander

Re: Sync from Android to Pc

Post by Lowlander »

Which version of MMW and MMA are you running? Did you make the tag changes in MMA, if so is the option to sync metadata from device to PC enabled in the Device Profile (Tools > Options > Portable Device Sync in MMW)?

You can remove all the unused copies of the Device Profile only keeping the one you are currently using.