Best mp3 player to sync with mm

Get answers about syncing MediaMonkey 4 with iPods and other devices.

Moderator: Gurus

edub28

Best mp3 player to sync with mm

Post by edub28 »

I just started using MM since itunes isn't compatible with W10. What's the best mp3 player to sync with it? Thanks in advance.
Lowlander

Re: Best mp3 player to sync with mm

Post by Lowlander »

MediaMonkey is compatible with many devices like Android, Apple and most MTP devices. What is best depends on your needs and budget.
tlsdip

Post by tlsdip »

I have been a user for along time and I don't think it does work well with Apple products -- my sense has been that trying to beat Apple at their game of making their devices non-compatible is tough...MM tries and does ok -- but, I wonder if there are MP3 players that are simply more compatible - and maybe even are manufactured and updated to be more compatible vice less - does anyone know?
D witt

Post by D witt »

I am New to Media Monkey and I am curious about this exact thing. Did you ever come to any conclusions?
Peke

Post by Peke »

Hi,
Based on recent user feedback FiiO devices are android based and some can have MMA installed. There is also budget question and what is your listening preferences and do you heavily use playlists.
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts
music lover david

Post by music lover david »

I am new to MediaMonkey and I don't understand your comment about playlists. Could you explain yourself more as to what you mean?
Peke

Post by Peke »

Hi,
Some devices do not Import/Support Playlists or you need to do some workarounds to make them work even they are Hi-End Players, but they are 30-50% cheaper than counterparts that do support playlists.

Hope this is more clear now.

P.S. In 90% of cases there is an workaround, but as we do not buy all available devices it can take some time and help from device owners.
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts