Album art cover does not sync perfectly

Get answers about syncing MediaMonkey 4 with iPods and other devices.

Moderator: Gurus

Album art cover does not sync perfectly

Post by Guest »

Hello,

I've been trying to sync my album art covers from my pc to my android, and it works for some covers, but not others and I can't figure out what the difference is.
I have settings set to embed the artwork in the files and to sync by creating a jpg in the folder of the android device.

When I access the folders on the android that have the problem with the covers on my computer, some don't have any img files at all, while the rest have corrupt files that I cannot open on my computer.

I tried replacing a corrupt file manually, and the replaced cover will finally show when I play a song, but will not show in album view. I tried adding a cover to a folder that did not have any img files, and this one won't even show when I play a song.

How can I fix this?

Re: Album art cover does not sync perfectly

Post by Guest »

Oh, there is also an album that does not show any covers yet the folder contains a normal, uncorrupted cover file, just like all the other working albums.
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Which version of MMW and is MMA installed on the device?
Original Poster

Post by Original Poster »

I am running MMW 4.1.9.1764 and I'm currently running MMA Beta 1.1.3.0508, but I have also tried with the latest MMA.
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Then I suggest to also use the latest beta of MMW (from the Beta forum).
my_MM_username

Post by my_MM_username »

I have the same problem - some album art doesn't sync and I can't figure out any reason for the differences. I've also tried updating the missing album art using apps like "Album Art Grabber", but MM android doesn't acknowledge the new album art, even after I refresh to look for file changes.