Devices known to synch correctly

Get answers about syncing the current release of MediaMonkey with iPods and other devices.

Moderator: Gurus

Re: Devices known to synch correctly

Postby Lowlander » Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:21 pm

Any recent Android device should work. If you have issues report them in the corresponding Forum.
Lowlander (MediaMonkey user since 2003)
Lowlander

Postby Juliansdad » Mon May 23, 2016 1:49 pm

This is a great thread that has stood the test of time!
I see the list of devices that sync with MediaMonkey's library. I find that some devices, even if they accept all of the music from your PC, may have trouble with the MediaMonkey playlists. Have you found any particular phones and/or players that work particularly WELL with MediaMonkey playlists?

If so, I'd love to read your input.....

Thanks!
Juliansdad

Postby Wisp100 » Thu May 26, 2016 11:02 am

I have successfully synced my music and playlists from MM to my Lumia 950 with Windows Phone 10, onto my 64gb sd card. It did not sync all songs in one go, it first synced a chunk, then displayed an error for the rest, I re-synced and then it synced another chunk, etc. It took 3 syncs for approximately 3k songs.

My only problem now, which I have posted in a separate thread, is that I can't get it to sync m3u playlists, the playlists it does sync are pla, which are not read by any app in WP. I have moved around the playlist sync options and haven't been able to sync m3u. If anyone has ideas, please refer to this thread: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=84971
Wisp100

Previous

Return to Need Help with Device Synchronization?