need MP3 player easy to use with MM

Community forum for discussions completely unrelated to MediaMonkey.

Moderator: Gurus

need MP3 player easy to use with MM

Post by newbie »

Would appreciate any suggestions for a new MP3 player to use with the media monkey software. It's there such a thing as an Android MP3 player that head minx battery life and is small?

Re: need MP3 player easy to use with MM

Post by Guest »

Any that can be explored like a windows folder and or hard drive will be easy to use with mediamonkey the trouble is finding one that works with your hardware and does what you want. Some say works with MediaMonkey or preloaded with mediamonkey all that means is you have to explore the devices storage to find mm to install on your pc. So use of those will work by the mediamonkey you download from this website as well. They also tend to have pdf manuals on the devices storage you can readd to learn how to use that mp3 device.
Monco

Re: need MP3 player easy to use with MM

Post by Monco »

Hello Newbie,

I use the Sandisk Sansa Clip Zip with MM and it is really easy to transfer/sync audio files. The Clip can even be ejected from the eject button in MM.

I used the Clip Sport too which connected and synced nicely but the Sport doesn't have the bookmarking features of the Clip Zip which I need for audibooks and podcasts.

If you're just going to listen to music I would recommend the Clip Sport. They're cheap, integrate well with MM and have a claimed 20 hour battery life. I don't know if the 20 hour figure is true but I could listen to it all day without having to recharge.

If you want to listen to audiobooks and podcasts I recommend the Clip Zip.

Monco
MediaMonkey Gold 4.1.8.1745-Lifetime License
Windows 7-64 Home Premium
Dell Inspiron Desktop-Intel Core i5 4460 3.20GHz-16 Gigs RAM