Does anyone have Windows Live Messenger?

Community forum for discussions completely unrelated to MediaMonkey.

Moderator: Gurus

julzcompufreek

Does anyone have Windows Live Messenger?

Post by julzcompufreek »

Hi All,

I was just wondering if anyone here has any windows live messenger invites.

I'm really desperate to try it out, so if any of you could help me, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance

EDIT: Ok, dont worry about that, I just got an invite, and when I get invites, I'll post them here.
Julian aka julzcompufreek
"Dancing is a contact sport; football is a Hitting sport." - Vince Lombardi
Visit My Blog - http://kompufreak.wordpress.com
Steegy

Post by Steegy »

Hello

I just received 5 invitations that I can give away for Windows Live Messenger (BETA).

In my personal opinion, the new version s*cks and (the previous) version 7 is much better (looks better, works better, ...). I haven't noticed any new features yet (except maybe a little better voice-over-ip, in beta). But who am I to say that?

If you really want an invitation, please explain why. If you can convince me that you really really want it, I'll give one to you (if I have one left). :D :lol: Not kidding ! :P

Just simple questions won't do it because I don't think you (and me too) have to bother the invitation and downloading/installing the new version if you're not *very* interested, because you know my opinion.

You can obviously always PM me. Or send me money :lol: .

Cheers
Steegy :wink:
Extensions: ExternalTools, ExtractFields, SongPreviewer, LinkedTracks, CleanImport, and some other scripts (Need Help with Addons > List of All Scripts).
Bex

Post by Bex »

Nice one steegy!

But julzcompufreek already has "Windows Live Messenger" he actually gave away three invites here in the forum and I was one of them who got one! :D

But I must say that I'm, like you are, not impressed.

Cheers
/Bex
Steegy

Post by Steegy »

Yes, I know he already has one.
I also already saw some invitations here in the past, but I thought it weren't his, because he didn't post them here (as he stated he would do).

Anyway, anyone with a good story is welcome, but I need an email address to let MS send the invitation to you (pm it to me).

Cheers
Steegy
Extensions: ExternalTools, ExtractFields, SongPreviewer, LinkedTracks, CleanImport, and some other scripts (Need Help with Addons > List of All Scripts).
julzcompufreek

Post by julzcompufreek »

I did say that I would post them here, and I did, I just made a new thread (I thought having the subject as "Does Anyone Have Windows Live Messenger?" would sound like I was asking for one (which I was at the time)).

But at the moment I have run out of invites.

Oh, and I agree with both of you, windows live messenger isnt much at the moment. I'm wondering where this shared folders feature is (I cant seem to find it) but thats the only new feature I know of at the moment.

But I'm still using it anyway.
Julian aka julzcompufreek
"Dancing is a contact sport; football is a Hitting sport." - Vince Lombardi
Visit My Blog - http://kompufreak.wordpress.com
psyXonova

Post by psyXonova »

Well, i am not despered to try it but i would sure loved to....
Why? Call me curious or anything else...

Please if those reasons are enough for you give me that invite and i will invite you to my birthday party :lol:
Steegy

Post by Steegy »

Yeah, I'd like to come to your party!

Please PM me with your email address so I can let Microsoft send you an invitation.

Cheers
Steegy
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

I also got 5 invites to share with the MM community. So the first 5 who PM with an email address can get one.

Still 2 left
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Does anyone still want invites? I've got a few going to the highest (more accurately: first) bidders! :)
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.