Usergroups

Community forum for discussions completely unrelated to MediaMonkey.

Moderator: Gurus

trixmoto

Usergroups

Post by trixmoto »

Perhaps there could be a usergroup with all the MM team in so people can see who the dev team are?

Also, how about a "skinners" group for people who are creating skins.

And maybe a "scripters" group for people who are creating scripts.

Maybe other people have suggestions for other usergroups - seems silly having the option there and not really using it.
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

i thought the beta test group was every one that used monkey and had a bug or problem show up on their system?

a skinners group would be nice and so would a scripters group

but i think there are only about 4 of us making skins for monkey

and about 8 of the memebers making scripts for monkey?

so the groups are not going to be too large, i would hope for 200 members making skins for monkey that would really give us choices for skins as long as they all did not make the same styles.

i mean i like mashed potatos a lot. but i also like to put pepper in them to spice them up and toss some cooked corn in the middle of them and then put some cottage cheese on top of it all to cool it down some.

so for me lots of overload is fun. just like my monkey skins are.
only my new one is going to be different for me.

getting off topic will stop. :)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.