activating Player which was supposed to be free with a Preve

Community forum for discussions completely unrelated to MediaMonkey.

Moderator: Gurus

houdini1949@yahoo.com

activating Player which was supposed to be free with a Preve

Post by houdini1949@yahoo.com »

I was attempting to take advantage of an offer from Prevention Magazine. I Signed up for a a year and received all the pertinent information regarding the codes needed to activate your program. I have had the free version for some period of time and was more than satisfied with it's performance. Ifelt that the professional would serve me even better. I have exchanged data about setting this program up with the informantion I Have, I Have copys of the corespondence that I Have both sent and recived overa course of several days. The provider has informed me that you have the ultimate control regarding this matter. I Have been told that there is no more That They can do. I Have hopes that this is not another run around. I have allready paid for the magazine and for the software. I Feel that since these are facts. I Belive that I hace complied and that this should be incentive enough to provide athe information to make it happen.
My E-Mail is houdini1949@yahoo.com. I am on another computer and wish th instaoo it on my main computer. :(