Gmail Accounts

Community forum for discussions completely unrelated to MediaMonkey.

Moderator: Gurus

julzcompufreek

Gmail Accounts

Post by julzcompufreek »

Hi, I just wanted to let everyone know that I am giving away gmail accounts. I still have around 100 gmail account invites looking for a new home.

If you would like one, please email me at this address:

I hope you all have a great day!
Last edited by julzcompufreek on Thu Dec 15, 2005 8:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Julian aka julzcompufreek
"Dancing is a contact sport; football is a Hitting sport." - Vince Lombardi
Visit My Blog - http://kompufreak.wordpress.com
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

I also have Gmail, and if you sent me a nice email I might be willing to send you an invite. It's worth it, I promise, Gmail = 8) 8) 8)
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
psyXonova

Post by psyXonova »

My Gmail account is a Gold One... so i can invote people to take Gold Accounts and not the simple ones that other people on this thread offer...
Jist send me a nice e-mail and 20$ with pay-pal :lol:
LOL
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

How come you've got a Gold one? What extras do you get?
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.

Post by Guest »

How come you've got a Gold one? What extras do you get?
I think psyxonova is just playing with you. I'm pretty sure thats what he meant by the "LOL" at the end of his messaage
There is no such thing (at least I dont think so) as a "Gold" Gmail account, and plus, Gmail has prohibited the selling or trading gmail accounts. LOL!
julzcompufreek

Post by julzcompufreek »

NOTE TO SELF: Log in before posting!

That was me just then, just so you knew.
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

I realised after I'd posted it that as Gmail is still in Beta, they wouldn't have released Gold accounts even if they will exist in the future. Was going to remove it but never got round to it.
psyXonova

Post by psyXonova »

Trix, i was just kidding. I just saw everybody offering googles and since i was in a mood for fun i shoot it. lol
And you know what, no matter how many people you have invited in gmail you still have 100 invites left.
I have allready invited more than 60 people and the counter is at 100, lol.

trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Really? The counter never goes down? That's a bit stupid - why have a counter that doesn't count?
psyXonova

Post by psyXonova »

I think is a advertising trick.
People want to get a Gmail very much but because its not open for public yet they have to ask for it from someone the now. That makes gmails more desirable :lol: . On the other hand you feel a bit of power when you have the option to invite ppl to gmail. 8)
So, you invite as many as you can. But if your counter reaches to 0 then google will stop gettinf accounts from you and we know that this is not what they want. Howelse their going to hit hotmail or Yahoo?
Anyway, Google works in mysterious ways so.... i guess we have to live with that. One thing is for sure. Google ROCKS
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Google certainly does rock! Best search engine, especially when looking for images. Great map site, great email service.... They are conquering many markets now. I would not go back to hotmail if they paid me!
julzcompufreek

Post by julzcompufreek »

And you know what, no matter how many people you have invited in gmail you still have 100 invites left.
I have allready invited more than 60 people and the counter is at 100, lol.
Well actually it does go down, but as you give them away, gmail adds more to you account. I think the maximum to be held at one time is 100. I think every night or so gmail top up you accounts. GMAIL DOES ROCK!!!
julzcompufreek

Post by julzcompufreek »

For everyone out there I still have heaps of gmail accounts.
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

stop with the spam this is being posted all over the net in every forum.

it is nothing but spam.

i am sick to death of this crap.

it sounds like spam looks like spam and acts like a pyramid scheme.

its a trap so stop it already.

i have hotmail and like it so i wont change 8)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
drichm

Post by drichm »

Dear Mr Rovingcowboy

Relax!

julzcompufreek is not posting spam, I applied for an account and got one in a few days - no spam, no junk just an account.

I have been a Hotmail user since 1997, and will probably switch to GMail. Don't knock it if you haven't tried it.

Dave