How big is you music collection? (2)

Community forum for discussions completely unrelated to MediaMonkey.

Moderator: Gurus

How big is you music collection?

You may select 1 option

View results

jeffjohnson

Re: How big is you music collection? (2)

Post by jeffjohnson » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:39 pm

I personally do not have a collection of music. I enjoy listening to all kinds of tunes from punk rock to dub step, but I utilize the free versions of Spotify and/or Pandora for my listening pleasure.

Vihaan1

Post by Vihaan1 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:21 am

I didn't know actually. I've less than 1000 songs. I love listening to songs of any genre. But my favorite songs will be in Hindi and Punjabi language.Because of my mother tongue. Recently I listen to this raat digedi diljitdosanjh which is recently added to my list of songs. I also love listening to English songs.

trinalin

Post by trinalin » Thu May 03, 2018 5:59 pm

My poll answer was just my music collection, which is over 9000 songs. (Not including duplicates or songs I rate 1 star.) But I also have a LOT of MP3s for audio stories (mostly Big Finish and some other radio plays and/or audiobooks.) That, apparently, is nearing 20,000 MP3s. Sheesh!
trinalin

Stigg

Post by Stigg » Fri May 04, 2018 1:31 am

It's not hard to compile a big music collection, but for the people with the HUGE collections, I would be asking "how well tagged are they?". :wink:

Peke

Post by Peke » Fri May 04, 2018 2:34 am

>85% of 120k Collection
Best regards,
Pavle
MM Core Developer and Admin of free MediaMonkey extensions Hosting
How to add Images to forum

trinalin

Post by trinalin » Fri May 04, 2018 9:27 pm

Stigg wrote:It's not hard to compile a big music collection, but for the people with the HUGE collections, I would be asking "how well tagged are they?". :wink:
I'm anal retentive, so all of my MP3s are properly tagged. Sadly, the ratings I'm a bit behind on, but I'm working on it. (The 4 & 5 stars are easy, and I use 2 stars for duplicates so they don't wind up on my phone. It's determining the averages from the slightly above and slightly below that takes more time IMO.)
trinalin

Luna Moon

Post by Luna Moon » Sat May 26, 2018 10:57 am

Stigg wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 1:31 am
It's not hard to compile a big music collection, but for the people with the HUGE collections, I would be asking "how well tagged are they?". :wink:
That's a great question! :D
I don't have a big collection, because I mainly listen to youtube and spotify and just buy albums, which I really love. So my collection is rather small.