New Episodes Not Detected

Get answers about using MediaMonkey 4 for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

lindend

New Episodes Not Detected

Post by lindend »

I was able to subscribe to this podcast last week and MediaMonkey successfully downloaded the latest episode.

https://www.omnycontent.com/d/playlist/ ... odcast.rss

A new episode was released this weekend but MediaMonkey isn't detecting it. I'm currently on MediaMonkey 4.1.25.1895. Is there a way to enable debugging to see what's failing?
lindend

Re: New Episodes Not Detected

Post by lindend »

I unsubscribed and then resubscribed and the missing episode downloaded. This podcast changed URLs (the old one was redirected to the new one). I also had a subscription to the old podcast URL. I unsubscribed from the original RSS feed also before doing the resubscribe. Unsure if that helped or if it was just a coincidence.
jimicev

Re: New Episodes Not Detected

Post by jimicev »

lindend wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:44 am I unsubscribed and then resubscribed and the missing episode downloaded. This podcast changed URLs (the old one was redirected to the new one). I also had a subscription to the old podcast URL. I unsubscribed from the original RSS feed also before doing the resubscribe. Unsure if that helped or if it was just a coincidence.
Ah, thanks for this, thought similar stuff but didn't give a try. I will do the same!

Regards,
Seder Smith