Audiobook display changed recently

Get answers about using MediaMonkey 4 for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

MM87

Audiobook display changed recently

Post by MM87 »

My Audiobook files are being displayed all spread out lately. Only happens with all Audiobook files, not the music. I can go in and check that Album and Album Artist are the same for the files in each folder and it will revert to a normal display for that specific folder that one specific time, and then back to spread out. How can I fix?

The board won't let me attach an image or share a link to an external address so I also don't know how to attach an image here. You can see what I'm trying to fix at: https :// imgur . com /a/5LDXPsJ
Lowlander

Re: Audiobook display changed recently

Post by Lowlander »

Check what you're sorting on. It should be Album or Album Artist.
MM87

Post by MM87 »

I've done that countless times. Fixes it until I click back on the folder and then the same problem arises. Any other ideas please?
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Which version of MediaMonkey and are you in the Audiobooks Collection?
MM87

Post by MM87 »

4.1.24.1883 and yes
MM87

Post by MM87 »

Any suggestions?
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

I'm unable to reproduce. Sorted on Summary, navigated away and back and it still sorts on Summary. Your screenshot shows no sorting on visible columns. Are you using the skinless version of MediaMonkey?

Have you set to share the Tree & Columns setting with any other Collection? That would result in changes in 1 Collection affecting the other (File > Manage Collections to view settings).
MM87

Post by MM87 »

Thank you. I use the Glided skin so I switched it and all my audiobook files display properly again. Furthermore, I switched back to Glided and they still display properly. I don't understand how but it's fixed.