Im trying to imitate a DJ.
I have sorted my different music genres into several playlists.
Is it somehow possible to autoplay and automix this playlists like this:
1. play 4 songs from playlist 1 (dance)
2. play 2 songs from playlist 2 (rock)
3. play 3 songs from playlist 3 (pop)
4. play 2 songs from playlist 4 (70s)
5. play 3 songs from playlist 5 (80s)
start again with 1
- after all songs from one playlist are played the list should be mixed/shuffled again
Is this possible with MediaMonkey? PlugIn/script?
Get answers about using the current release of MediaMonkey for Windows.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Not with AutoPlaylist as it doesn't sort on linked Playlists and is refreshed each time it's called.
Lowlander (MediaMonkey user since 2003)