a religious thing???

Get answers about using MediaMonkey 4 for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

sheesh!!!

a religious thing???

Post by sheesh!!! »

Do you have some religious exception to playing songs in the actual order they were released on an album? EVERY time i try to play music with your player it gets the order wrong. I try to fix it. I click on arrange by track number. It still plays whatever order it wants. Stinks.

Oh and I signed in with my username. Then it asks me for another. Your board is wankers too.
Gerald Bostock

a religious thing???

Post by Gerald Bostock »

I should have known you wouldn't publish my post. Big freaking surprise.

BTW the thing of jumping from one song to another without going to the end - it sucks. I found the option to end that once. It's back. Now I have to look for an hour to find the option again. Do you people actually sell this program????
Lowlander

Re: a religious thing???

Post by Lowlander »

Play > Crossfade?

You can sort however you wish. If you sort on Album and your files are tagged correctly they'll be shown in correctly in MediaMonkey. If you're in File Explorer you need to right click on the first file as File Explorer sends the files from where you right clicked on (active file in selection).
sallenmd87

Post by sallenmd87 »

Perhaps rather than wasting time thinking of creative ways to insult the developers of MM, you should use that time to learn how to use the software. It is easy to turn off crossfade playback, though I have had occasion when it seemed to come back on spontaneously. If it does, I just turn it off again. As for the playback order issue, have you checked to see if shuffling is turned on?
Peke

Post by Peke »

Hi,
You can always set crossfade to 0.5 Seconds and do not worry anymore :)
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts