unable to access menus

Get answers about using MediaMonkey 4 for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

tlswms

unable to access menus

Post by tlswms »

Hi -- been an MM lifetime guy for years -- latest upgrade was downloaded and installed a few days ago -- many of the menus previously available -- including the one to add new music to the library have disappeared -- I tried rolling back to the previous version and they are gone there too -- any idea what is going on or what I can do to get my old MM back?
Lowlander

Re: unable to access menus

Post by Lowlander »

Alt+V and enable the Main Menu Bar again.
tlswms

Post by tlswms »

alt+v has no effect -- it doesn't result in any noticeable change to anything....
tlswms

Post by tlswms »

it used to be that when I hovered over the place the main menu was it would appear -- now it doesn't...even if I reinstall a previous version....
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Yes, once you've hidden the Main Menu it's saved in the settings, so reverting to an older version won't fix this.

You can do an interface reset: http://www.mediamonkey.com/support/inde ... o-defaults

You should be able to use Alt key to unhide the menu (or whatever key other software like browsers use on your system to unhide the menu). Otherwise you may have moved the menu off screen and the interface reset will fix this.
tlswms

Post by tlswms »

the regedit option worked -- thanks!!!