Server Inaccessible

Get answers about using MediaMonkey 4 for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

timjtech

Server Inaccessible

Post by timjtech »

I've paid for both MMW and MMA and sync as well as UPnP/DLNA have never worked. I've tried fresh installs, I've troubleshooted Windows Firewall even turning it off. I've even bought a new router and ensured all the settings allow connections.

Whenever I attempt to browse my UPnP library on my Android device it says "Server Inaccessible". Whenever I try to sync via wifi it fails. I've contacted MM support via a ticket months ago providing a packet capture from WireShark and nobody responded.

Somebody please help, this feels like a waste of over $80 of software.
Peke

Re: Server Inaccessible

Post by Peke »

Hi,
I posted back to you an response yesterday. Wireshark do not help much in this case too many info.

Can you please reply in Ticket have you tried to update MMW and applied for MMA beta?
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts
timjtech

Post by timjtech »

Thank you for responding; I am still experiencing the issue after a fresh install of the betas of both today.

MMW: 4.1.23.1881
MMA: 1.3.3.0828

#SIA-756-50981

I'd appreciate any help available; this is the best player I've found for Android.
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

timjtech

Post by timjtech »

Thank you for the related.
1) I have the latest MMW
2) Multicast and UPnP are working on my local network (the setting is enabled and Plex and ChromeCast work fine also)
3) Media Sharing is on and I've created several new servers, disabling the old ones
4) The client is listed on all devices.
5) All clients are enabled in the library and even "accept external IPs" is enabled
6) I have created custom rules in Windows Firewall and I even tried turning off the windows firewall
7) Network Connection is Private
8) Jumbo frames are disabled.

I even put MMW using server port 4000 and it failed. I am not sure what to make of it.