Assigned Artwork General Question!

Get answers about using MediaMonkey 4 for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

Bobtheaddict

Assigned Artwork General Question!

Post by Bobtheaddict »

Good afternoon everyone,

I have been using Media_Monkey for several years now and most of the time I can find answers to my questions via this forum, but I need some help with an artwork question. I was running a program called Foldersize on my NAS drive "which is where all of my music is located" and noticed that I have a ton of artwork within the individual folders containing my music collection "Example: The Doors, Eminem, Daft Punk, etc".

Most of the artwork is named AlbumArt_{24234234}large.jpg, AlbumArt_{24234234}small.jpg, folder, CD, inlay, booklet, ect, and I am wondering if there is a way in Media_Monkey that I can either add a custom colum to display which artwork is assigned to the album, or perhaps use a export script to output the information.

The only way I can do it now is by viewing the properties of a individual album. If anyone has an idea of how I could accomplish this, I would really appreciate it.
Lowlander

Re: Assigned Artwork General Question!

Post by Lowlander »

No, but the following may be of help: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8678&hilit=album+art+tagger

That type of file comes from WMP/Windows Media Library
Bobtheaddict

Post by Bobtheaddict »

Thank you for the prompt response and proving that I am not loosing my mind. :D I figured it was something stupid like Microsoft trying to take over my computer again, but I thought I would double check before I nuked all those files.
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

That means that you don't want to include your files in WMP or assign it to the Music Library in Windows. Otherwise you'll get the files back.