Custom Fields

Get answers about using MediaMonkey 4 for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

GoonerKeith

Custom Fields

Post by GoonerKeith »

I have had to reinstall Windows 10. I saved my MM database file and have successfully reinstalled Media Monkey and recovered my old database.

My problem is the custom fields I set up. I am a local radio presenter and I use MM to prepare my show's playlists. I need to know when I have played a particular song in my library and set up a custom field called "Played" and after each show had finished added a value - in the form of a date: e.g. 5/5/2018 - and added to to each song via the right click menu. At the bottom of the options was an entry for custom fields and I could either add another value or use one already set up.

Now, after the reinstall, the custom field is still there and the dates I had previously entered are showing as usual. My problem is the option to add anything to the custom field(s) has disappeared from the right click menu.

Can anyone tell me how to get it back please? It is driving me mad.
Lowlander

Re: Custom Fields

Post by Lowlander »

Adding from a Context Menu likely was from an Addon, You should still be able to do inline editing (F2 or slow double click) or via the Properties.