Anyone make sense of this ?

Get answers about using MediaMonkey 4 for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

bentearwalking

Anyone make sense of this ?

Post by bentearwalking »

After waiting over 2 weeks to calm down im finally ready to approach the problem that seemingly randomly occured to my music library. I'll make this short. I don't know what I did but all of a sudden the songs that I had synced to my SD card that I use through mm player app have renumbered themselves starting at number 100. So each album instead of song 1 it's song 101, 102, etc.. some collections like led Zeppelin for instance are numbered 101 102 ... For the led Zeppelin 1 album and then conveniently start at 201 202 for led Zeppelin 2 album. Now this alone is not the end of the world but I do want to change it back to just normal indexing. THE PROBKEM IS (lol) my favorite playlist with 120 songs are COMPLETELY backwards. It's saying I have 120 songs in my playlist but they are not the same songs I had chose before. They are all different, random songs out of my 5000 song collection and even some of the artists in the new jumbled up playlist were artists I never originally had in the original playlist so somehow mediamonkey has re indexed my entire library and then spaghetti noodled my favorite playlist for SEEMINGLY no reason at all. What the ****. So now im ready to approach this problem. If anyone has a way to make sense of this I am all ears. ..
Lowlander

Re: Anyone make sense of this ?

Post by Lowlander »

Are you seeing this in MMA or also in MMW?
bentearwalking

Re: Anyone make sense of this ?

Post by bentearwalking »

The playlist is identically disorganized on both and the numbering appears to only exist on android based on what i see in the filename column of mmw the tracks are numbered correctly but of course on mma all tracks start at 100 in a normal album view for example