Changing appearance of MM.

Get answers about using MediaMonkey 4 for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

Owld Feller

Changing appearance of MM.

Post by Owld Feller »

Hi I've been a MM Gold member for about 10 years and normally have no problem getting the skin back to my preferred version, after installing an update, but this time I'm having no luck at all.

This is what I'm currently getting.

What I want is what I refer to as the standard MM skin (it's in shades of grey) and has the album art positioned under the album and album artist column - at the moment no album art shows at all!

Hopefully someone can provide the solution to my problem.
Lowlander

Re: Changing appearance of MM.

Post by Lowlander »

Change View to Art and Details from the Main Menu. You can change Skins under Tools > Options > Skins.
Owld Feller

Post by Owld Feller »

Lowlander wrote:Change View to Art and Details from the Main Menu. You can change Skins under Tools > Options > Skins.
Many thanks for that.

I downloaded and installed the "Gilded" skin which is far more to my taste than the skin ,seemingly, now being a default.

I'm still, though, having a problem with the album art.

When I followed your instructions I ended up with this:

Can you please advise on how I can show the album cover, for the selected track, underneath the list of Artist & Album Artist not as shown in the screenshot?
Owld Feller

Post by Owld Feller »

I can only assume that no reply = no solution and a programmer has "screwed up" with the current version, given it always used to be possible!

:evil:
Meander

Post by Meander »

Owld Feller,

The Main Menu Bar is not active in your screenshot. Normally the word 'Menu' would appear between the MediaMonkey icon and the tab (in the top left corner) but try left clicking on that area, anyway, to see if the Main Menu Bar will show. Then Go to View and check the option 'Art & Details' or use the keyboard shorcut Ctrl+Alt+A
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Alt key should reveal the Main Menu.