Stuck column browser after resize

Get answers about using MediaMonkey 4 for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

JimPa

Stuck column browser after resize

Post by JimPa »

I resized the column browser to full vertical height but now I can't resize it anymore so I can't see the actual list of tracks that are usually displayed underneath the column browser.

How do I get it back?
Peke

Re: Stuck column browser after resize

Post by Peke »

Hi,
Not sure I follow, can you make screenshot and add it to your next reply?
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Trial & Error, maybe drag & drop the whole window element, or reset the interface: http://www.mediamonkey.com/support/inde ... o-defaults
JimPa

Post by JimPa »

I'll try and explain it a bit better - when the column browser is displayed you can resize it vertically by clicking and dragging up and down:

If you drag it down all the way and let go it gets stuck and you can't click the grab handle anymore. At this point the area with the list of music tracks that's normally under the column browser is no longer visible and you can't get it back.

But I did manage to fix it eventually by trial and error and grabbing/moving some elements like the playback controls and positioned them at the right edge of the column browser which let me grab it again (hard to explain but there was an area of about one pixel height which I could then just about grab with some tricky positioning).

But it's very flakey behaviour and I won't be resizing the column browser to full height again!