[SOLVED] Screen presentation has gone haywire

Get answers about using MediaMonkey 4 for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

PappyK

[SOLVED] Screen presentation has gone haywire

Post by PappyK »

Hello,
Yesterday when I loaded MMW in order to present my radio program the screen that usually came up has gone haywire. Previously I had my tree on the left and the playlist in the main window with the Now Playing list on the right. My player controls were at the top with the bar running across to show play progress, the player controls were in the top left corner etc etc etc.

Without going into a lot of superfluous detail: Can someone tell me how to control the screen presentation. For control while on air I need to be able to see my tree, the main window to show my playlist and the now playing on the right of the screen. Either at the top or bottom I need the play controls. I need the symbols for shuffle on/ shuffle off displayed.

If someone can help I would appreciate it. I go on-air again in 4 days so am desperate.

Thanks

Duncan
Lowlander

Re: Screen presentation has gone haywire

Post by Lowlander »

You can drag & drop the different window elements to move them around the main window. Make sure the Titlebar is enabled for Media Tree, Now Playing and Art & Details (from right click Context Menu) to be able to drag & drop.

Reset: http://www.mediamonkey.com/support/inde ... o-defaults
PappyK

Re: Screen presentation has gone haywire

Post by PappyK »

Thanks. I'm Embarrased - BUT my saving factor OLD :-)