Podcasts not updating/downloading

Get answers about using the current release of MediaMonkey for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

Podcasts not updating/downloading

Postby svburke » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:45 am

Hi MediaMonkey users! I've been away for a while but am getting back into the program.

I've just added some podcasts by pasting their URLs into the subscription dialog and I can see the podcasts listed under "Podcasts" in the tree. However no episodes are showing up -- I've tried updating all, updating individually, and rebooting and updating again -- no luck. Concurrent downloads set to 4, so that shouldn't be a problem. There's just nothing happening! Any suggestions? Thanks folks,

SB
svburke

Re: Podcasts not updating/downloading

Postby Lowlander » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:19 pm

Are the Subscriptions not showing any Episodes, or are the Episodes not downloading?
Lowlander (MediaMonkey user since 2003)
Lowlander

Re: Podcasts not updating/downloading

Postby FrustratedAF » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:46 am

I am having a similar problem. I am just trying to find some software that can download/play podcasts, this is apparently not it. I have tried manually adding a podcast, since the one I want doesn't show up on thier default list. Nothing shows up in the program, the podcasts page is completely blank and no matter how many times I click "Update Podcast" nothing actually happens. So far MediaMonkey has proven to be nothing but worthless, frustrating garbage.
FrustratedAF

Return to Need Help? (mmw)