Organize columns/panels to function like old Winamp setup

Get answers about using MediaMonkey 4 for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

bkanvis

Organize columns/panels to function like old Winamp setup

Post by bkanvis »

Hey all,
I'm trying to get MM to look as close to my old Winamp setup as possible, but I can't for the life of me seem to figure out how. With Winamp, I had three main panels and could add columns within them that I could use to sort their contents (such as by year, number of tracks, etc.). I know MM is super customizable, but so far I can only seem to add more columns, which are treated separately as they are not in the same panel. Also, I can't sort in any particular order within these columns, and I don't even see the options for things like "Year" or "Number of Tracks." I know this may sound really confusing so I've added screenshots below:
https://imgur.com/gallery/hvRs3
Thanks to anyone that may be able to help. Side question - Anyone know where I can find a skin that looks like the Big Bento one from Winamp?
Lowlander

Re: Organize columns/panels to function like old Winamp setu

Post by Lowlander »

There is only 1 FileListing and 1 Column Browser available to be displayed. MediaMonkey can be used in a 3 column setup, it takes a bit of drag & drop effort to set things up sometimes.
Hdhntr23

Post by Hdhntr23 »

Can you drag and drop those columns to where you want when using the column browser option in views? Or, are they stuck at the top?
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

You can't drag columns, but most window elements can be dragged & dropped around the interface.
Hdhntr23

Post by Hdhntr23 »

Lowlander wrote:You can't drag columns, but most window elements can be dragged & dropped around the interface.

I meant while using the column browser option in views... THOSE columns can they be moved?
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

No, but you can change the amount of columns shown and what each column displays (right click on column headers to achieve this). The whole Column Browser window can be moved.