SIZE OF PLAYLISTS

Get answers about using the current release of MediaMonkey for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

johnffoley

SIZE OF PLAYLISTS

Post by johnffoley » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:40 am

apologies if there is already a post about the issue but I haven't been able to find it anywhere, here or by google ...is it possible to know how big a playlist is in terms of it's digital size...what i want to do is export playlists to usb memory sticks (to use with a raspberry pi music player)...so, for example if i wish to fill a 8GB stick is there a way to know when the playlist has reached 8GB in size? is there a way to set a limit (in terms of size) for playlists...thank you in advance...

MMFrLife

Re: SIZE OF PLAYLISTS

Post by MMFrLife » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:31 am

In the lower left of MM there is a statistics display for file count, size, length and same
for selected files in ( ). This shows for whatever node you have active. You can check the
Monkey out for free! HooHooHaha (scratching head while eating a banana) :wink:
MM user since 2003 (lifetime since 2012) "Trying to imagine life without music gives me a headache"
track properties; dir/fn mask configurations; check out ZvezdanD's scripts
MMW 4.1.18.1842b; fav scripts > RegExp Find & Replace 5.1.0; Magic Nodes 5.1.0; Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix 3.8.2;
Backup 6.0; Clear Now Playing Button 1.2
...always back it up, especially before doing anything major!!!
Win. explorer alt. for power users [free]; great file/folder renamer [used by nasa]

johnffoley

Re: SIZE OF PLAYLISTS

Post by johnffoley » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:06 am

thank you so much...exactly what i was after...it was just a little hidden in plain sight...thanks again...