On start current track has no no artwork [#14398]

Get answers about using MediaMonkey 4 for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

pbryanw

On start current track has no no artwork [#14398]

Post by pbryanw »

Hi, I have noticed a new artwork bug since upgrading to MM beta 4.1.18.1848.

When I first open the program the current track (remembered from my previous session) is shown as having no artwork (even though it has artwork embedded). And when I start playing the track, no album artwork is shown in the taskbar thumbnail. However, when I shuffle to the next track, album artwork is restored for the rest of my MM session.

I wonder if this is a new bug, or related to the distorted thumbnail one? Also, if this is a known bug, or if anyone else is experiencing it with this beta?

Thanks, Paul
Lowlander

Re: Taskbar Thumbnail Distorted? [#14251]

Post by Lowlander »

Do the Player and Art & Details window also fail to show the Artwork? How about Properties > Artwork?
pbryanw

Post by pbryanw »

Lowlander wrote:Do the Player and Art & Details window also fail to show the Artwork? How about Properties > Artwork?
Yes, artwork is missing in Player, Art & Details and Properties > Artwork, as well as the taskbar. However, if I then shuffle to the next track then backwards to the track that was missing artwork on MM start-up, artwork is nearly always restored in all these places (although sometimes it takes clicking on a different song in my playlist then back again to the original song, to restore artwork). It seems odd? Has this been experienced by anyone else?
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

I've been seeing this too: http://www.ventismedia.com/mantis/view.php?id=14398 I thought I was having network issues.
pbryanw

Post by pbryanw »

@Lowlander - Thanks for opening a bug report. I'm glad I'm not the only one seeing this, so hopefully it can be fixed in a future beta or stable version.
Peke

Re: On start current track has no no artwork [#14398]

Post by Peke »

I split the topics for easier tracking.

This should be fixed in next Beta
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts
pbryanw

Re: On start current track has no no artwork [#14398]

Post by pbryanw »

@Peke - Thanks for making a new thread for this topic. Can confirm this bug is fixed in the latest MM 4.1.18.1851 RC version. Thanks again!