Corrupt MediaMonkey Installation File

Get answers about using MediaMonkey 4 for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

jonwestuk

Corrupt MediaMonkey Installation File

Post by jonwestuk »

Hi,

I am a gold subscriber and need to update my version of mediamonkey to the latest build from your website. I have downloaded the file onto 3 computers (2x win 7 & 1x Win8 & a USB key) to try and get the installation file but unfortunately each computer tells me that the source file is corrupt. This occurs irrespective of whether the installation is in portable mode, full new installation or upgrading an existing installation.

Could someone please update the file with a working copy and confirm when I can try again. If I am doing something wrong on my side please let me know, but I cant believe it is a permissions issue or anything like that having tried the installation on so many different devices.

Thanks,

Jon
jonwestuk

Re: Corrupt MediaMonkey Installation File

Post by jonwestuk »

I should also note that I just installed a copy of 4.06 and it installed perfectly first time.

Jon

PS - in reference to my previous post, I do only use MM on 1 machine. I tried to install it on other devices to test whether I was having an issue with my PC vs the file itself.
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

rusty

Post by rusty »

Hi Jon,

Can you tell me from what link you found a corrupt file--I don't see any such issue.

Thanks.

-Rusty