Classification page - not a valid integer value

Get answers about using MediaMonkey 4 for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

TulsaMJ

Classification page - not a valid integer value

Post by TulsaMJ »

I've had this problem for some time and not ever reported it... when I pull up the file properties of any file in my library and go to the "Classification" tab, I always get a message that says: "3.5" is not a valid integer value. I click OK and close the box and I can proceed on my way, but I would sure like to track down the problem. I'm guessing that some MP3 in my library introduced a genre or something with a weird value in the background, but I have no idea how to find it or even eliminate it once it is detected. Version 4.0.3.1476 but it's been this way through several versions. Any help?
Lowlander

Re: Classification page - not a valid integer value

Post by Lowlander »

Send a debug log (step 4b) to support capturing this error: http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=69 I've never heard of it before.
TulsaMJ

Post by TulsaMJ »

Sorry it took me so long to follow up on this - I sent the debug error report (twice... OOPS!) through the debug version (did not have to go direct to Help Desk). Did not reference this post in my comment, but did include my gmail address. (By the way, since last year the "invalid integer value" has changed from 3.5 to 1.5!)
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

If you want a response you should attach a debug log to a support ticket.