WPL Playlist to Mu3

Get answers about using MediaMonkey 4 for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

bmazak

WPL Playlist to Mu3

Post by bmazak »

Hay guys, I just wanted to leave a search able note here in hopes it may save some time for someone else in the future. When and if you import your WMP data over to MediaMonkey don't forget to convert your WPL playlist to M3U. To do that just use the save-playlist-as option of the edit playlist dropdown box in WMP. Save to M3u format. then you can do a search for new data in MediaMonkey to bring the playlist over. Hope this helps some one. This was not found in the forum.
Lowlander

Re: WPL Playlist to Mu3

Post by Lowlander »

nosfera2

Post by nosfera2 »

Neither of these options seems to work for me. If I click on the playlist in the WMP library, there's no menu options available to edit the list as indicated (tried right-clicking it too). If I begin playing the list as indicated in the response w/the link, there's still no options showing that allow me to change it to an Mu3.

thanx for any and all input!
nosfera2

Post by nosfera2 »

I found it---I didn't realise the list had to be over in the right pane, and then clicking the drop-down arrow.

Thanx!!
Whoknows???

Post by Whoknows??? »

OK, how do you do this now that Microsoft has disabled WMP? I'd love to make MP my music hub, but I need to convert my playlists first.
Peke

Post by Peke »

Hi,
Not sure what you are talking about I can open WMP in Win 10?
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts