iTunes 9.0 Compatibility

Get answers about using MediaMonkey 4 for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

joshcoady

Re: iPod firmware 3.1.2?

Post by joshcoady »

MyCsPiTTa wrote:Does the latest MM work with the latest iPod touch firmware 3.1.2? I really want to be able to use the iTunes feature to arrange my icons (unless someone knows another way), but I've learnt my lesson about upgrading my iPod without checking MM compatibility...
I've been using MM 3.2.0.1292 (one release prior to RC3) with a 3g ipod touch 3.1.2 without any probs (doing auto-sync on plugin, etc)
sammael

Re: iTunes 9.0 Compatibility

Post by sammael »

hi. i have a problem. i have mm 3.0 gold installed on my computer. when i install itunes 9 MM freezes at splash screen. i have vista, but the same problem persist on win7.
i tried to reinstall mm, nothing changes. i tried to remove itunes, reinstall mm, still no progress. only option that works for me is reinstalation of OS. I would try to avoid than in the future. I hate itunes, but i need it for my iphone. sorry for my english
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

sammael wrote:hi. i have a problem. i have mm 3.0 gold installed on my computer. when i install itunes 9 MM freezes at splash screen. i have vista, but the same problem persist on win7.
i tried to reinstall mm, nothing changes. i tried to remove itunes, reinstall mm, still no progress. only option that works for me is reinstalation of OS. I would try to avoid than in the future. I hate itunes, but i need it for my iphone. sorry for my english
Upgrade to the latest version of MediaMonkey.
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
cali

Post by cali »

I hate Apple. I have the same problem and I still can't fix it.
Windows Vista -- MM 3.1.0.1227 -- 6 Gen iPod