lyric tagger

Get answers about using MediaMonkey 4 for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

qualitycontrol

Post by qualitycontrol »

nohitter151 wrote:...you've got to save two lyrics tags to the song, synchronized and unsynchronized ID3v2. If you only save the synchronized lyrics to the tag, it is there but it won't show in mediamonkey's lyrics tab - only unsynchronized ID3v2 will show up there.
Well, I was thinking ML could do the saving of both synchronized and unsychronized lyrics for me in MM automatically having set ML to do just that. Now what I end up doing is use winamp+ML for embedding lyrics and MM+ML for playback. :(
Steegy

Post by Steegy »

So what did Crintsoft Support say? After all, it works for some of us, so it might not be real MM or ML problem.
Extensions: ExternalTools, ExtractFields, SongPreviewer, LinkedTracks, CleanImport, and some other scripts (Need Help with Addons > List of All Scripts).
qualitycontrol

Post by qualitycontrol »

still waiting on it...If only they had some type of forum..yet another reason why MM is great. nice forum people :wink:
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

Well, I was thinking ML could do the saving of both synchronized and unsychronized lyrics for me in MM automatically having set ML to do just that. Now what I end up doing is use winamp+ML for embedding lyrics and MM+ML for playback.
If you've set ML to do this automatically (save both synchronized and unsynchronized id3v2) then it should work. It works for me. Do you have filemonitor on? If you aren't monitoring your mp3's, the tagged lyrics might not show up in the properties until a rescan of the library.
Alexis735

Re: lyric tagger

Post by Alexis735 »

MiniLyrics (the latest version) works fine on MM 2.5 for me. I haven't tested it on MM3.
If you continue to have problems, e.g. even after a reboot, then I suppose you best contact CrintSoft Support about that.
Peke

Post by Peke »

Have you tried suggestion from http://www.crintsoft.com/MediaMonkey-lyrics.htm ?
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts
Alexis735

Post by Alexis735 »

Peke wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:10 am Have you tried suggestion from http://www.crintsoft.com/MediaMonkey-lyrics.htm ?
Thanks so much, your suggestion worked for me.